Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help please Silkroad is bugged oO

Discussion on Help please Silkroad is bugged oO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 89

Yesterday i walked into a bug at the Jupiter temple where you got dc and after it i coudlnt login. now the bug is fixed. but when i want to log in with my char i get "Failed to Connect to Server C7". then i tried to login on joymax.com but when i want to log there i get the error " Data receive Fail" pls help me man i want to play ****** /> HEEEEEEEEEEELP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I know that is the wrong thread but i think here are the most people. Yesterday i walked into a bug at the Jupiter temple where you got dc and after it i coudlnt login. now the bug is fixed. but when i want to log in with my char i get "Failed to Connect to Server C7". then i tried to login on joymax.com but when i want to log there i get the error " Data receive Fail" pls help me man i want to play sro HEEEEEEEEEEELP
bugged?
04/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
suddenly i noticed that m soul spear - soul is bugged, but it never was like that maybe just level 8 of the skill is bugged? cuz i just rised it up. and i have the latest pk posted by burton..
Silkroad Launcher destroied/bugged
04/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey guys ... I have a big problem my Silkroad Launcher dont let me push "Start" :(. This morning i wanted to check the updates in isro like every Thuseday morning. Than the Sro Launcher didnt wanted to push me "Start" or something else. I tried to start sro with sbot -> "Start Client" but it didnt worked... When i open it after 0,5 sec. its closed :O Sometimes my Windows says: Sro doesnt work anymore. So WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?! I need UR help!
Eth bugged?!
03/16/2009 - Diablo 2 - 9 Replies
Hiho, ich höre überall von ätherisch bugged rüstungen...was ist das? Kann ich einfach eine Rüssi ätherisch machen? Danke :D
Bugged NPC...
01/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I was wondering is there anyway to BUGG the Seller NPC in Offline tg... -For example: When you don't patch and there's a new NPC out, you get a corrupted NPC that sells No Items But you can Repair your gears.