Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Csro

Discussion on Problem with Csro within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Csro

I have a big problem when i start playing Csro for some min i have a screen freez.All the time about for 1-2 min i got it again and i need to restart game.I cant play like this so any one know what to do ?

@edit
On Isro all was working great.

Thanks.
Old 12/04/2010, 15:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use a loader or something like that but dont play csro is to much laggs...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSRO problem
08/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Every time I try to enter my player it is offered to me why it ...!! Thanks for the help
cSro Log in problem
03/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
As u see i have many posts about probs in cSro i have the prob that it says my char is loged in but its not , but it would be ok if it happend once but it happens all the time i reset my computer turn of my net i try everything but the problem stays it goes away in like 3 hours.. :S
Have a serious problem CSRO
03/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
The problem is with the cid. When i try to log on i get: This user is already logged in...But when i try to change the cid i get error from chinese language it means: Account under the same ID number in the same time, landing only one! Can i change the cid only once? if yes what can i do now if i have already did it once? Please help, the threads about changing cid didn't help me, so i created new one.
problem with cSRO!!!pls help me><
03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi guyz,i have got some problems with cSRO when i try to login,it says me,im logged on ,but im not,and cant login:S pls help me,i try to login 2hours but cant:S all time it says im logged ON:S:S bye,Pumukli sry for my eng:p
Problem CSRO
11/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i connect to a server allways it sayed to me the account it connected...i make new account and still saying me...the account is connected...why?