Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forgotten password and email

Discussion on Forgotten password and email within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forgotten password and email

Hi. I have account on xian where i put lots of money, i stop playing for while and now want come back. Unfortunatly now i found out i dont remember password and email registered with that account. i do have secret question and login. Any help? please
Old 11/22/2010, 13:45   #2

so you basically know only the id and secret? theres nothing you can do here

start a new acc
Old 11/22/2010, 14:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
so you basically know only the id? theres nothing you can do here

start a new acc
well know also secret question and ansver .... it is really important to recover that account for me ..... please help ))
Old 11/22/2010, 14:09   #4

to recover the pw u need to have the secret answer and the email registered there , theres no other way.
Old 11/22/2010, 14:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
to recover the pw u need to have the secret answer and the email registered there , theres no other way.
So basically only way to get back to account is pay someone to hack it ..... i will do that .... offers pls
Old 11/22/2010, 15:33   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by durmicha View Post
So basically only way to get back to account is pay someone to hack it ..... i will do that .... offers pls
Hmm let me tell you that around 95-99% of those "hackers" are just smart scammers, which "hack" their accounts back by retrieving their old verificated mail pass through the support .. and the other 1-5% of real possible hackers wont do it cheap or even never ..

You better off by doin a new begin, or buyin a non verificated Int-based account (wizz/nuker Lvl 80-90~) for some farming ..
Old 11/22/2010, 15:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Hmm let me tell you that around 95-99% of those "hackers" are just smart scammers, which "hack" their accounts back by retrieving their old verificated mail pass through the support .. and the other 1-5% of real possible hackers wont do it cheap or even never ..

You better off by doin a new begin, or buyin a non verificated Int-based account (wizz/nuker Lvl 80-90~) for some farming ..
ok ... in time if some hacker will be able to do it am still awaiting offers .... and about buying unverified account .... i am interested (how much thats will cost) many thanks
Old 11/22/2010, 16:10   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by durmicha View Post
ok ... in time if some hacker will be able to do it am still awaiting offers .... and about buying unverified account .... i am interested (how much thats will cost) many thanks
Check the Blackmarket section out for different Accounts. Use a middleman, dont buy verificated accounts, and dont buy accounts from ppl with less then 50/100 posts, and negative iTrader points, also beware of set, gold, farm from that account and try to find out if it got any owners before the selling guy .. just for minimizing risk of getting scammed .. and last thing: dont deal if you got a bad feeling about it

Btw: Non FF Chars around 80/90 should be cheap so dont pay to much for a charakter which is only meant for farm or taxi!
Old 11/22/2010, 16:16   #9

elite*gold: 3
You can Try to use Support probably they can help you when not ehm... New Account or buy a account