Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro_client.exe terminates immediately

Discussion on Sro_client.exe terminates immediately within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sro_client.exe terminates immediately

Hello,
I have a problem with my sro_client.exe, when I open the launcher and click start the HackShield's splash screen appears for a while and then disappears and when I opened Task Manager I found that sro_client.exe starts then terminates after 2-3 seconds, so I can't get into the game, btw when it terminates it doesn't create Dump file in "Dump" folder...

I decided to use exdLoader 5.0.3 but it disconnects after about 10-15 mins, any help?

thx...
Old 11/20/2010, 11:46   #2

try reinstalling sro from scratch
Old 11/21/2010, 20:53   #3

Reinstalled it from scratch but the problem is still there.
Old 02/21/2011, 13:18   #4

Who can help me with ibot when I try to run a bot to drop me, sro (LaunchNow0) sro_client.exe directory not set
Old 02/21/2011, 13:25   #5

elite*gold: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomux255 View Post
Who can help me with ibot when I try to run a bot to drop me, sro (LaunchNow0) sro_client.exe directory not set
Open srodir.txt and set your silkroad Path .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Sro_Client.exe for swsro2 terminates itself
11/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey guys! the title probably says it all... how can i resolve this problem?
Read Immediately
10/14/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Im american so i can not read on how to setup a flyff server i had one but it was simple v 13 server files : Caali and i was wondering if anyone could link me a v13 server files american. Thanks in advance
AgBot- Buff immediately
02/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Agbot. So far it works fine, it casts all buffs and attacks - No Problems. But when the Bot attacks a Giant and "Recovery Divison" ends right after he started to attack, the Bot will finish to fight the Giant without "Recovery Divison" which ends deadly for my wizzard. So my question is: Is there a way to force AgBot to re-buff Immediately after the Buff ends ?? Or can he only buff, when he won´t get attacked ?? Anybody knows a solution for...
Need Help Immediately
06/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
When i play ecsro english media works but when i wnat to make a charcter in chinese media and it restarts my computer and i get a fatal error english doesnt let me use english letters in making chacter help would be appreciated --- Merged Posts ( Be patient ) --- Regards, hussert i need a quick answer please this is realy weird
Rez Immediately After Death
07/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
English: Okay so you are about to die and are running away... well don't stop running, when you die put your mouse over the part where it says Go to Graveyard while running.... your spirit should rez quickly over the body and it will say rezzurect, click it fast and you can rez :D German: Also, wenn ihr kurtz vorm verrecken seid und wegrennt, hört nicht auf zu renne, rennt einfach weiter und zieht euren Cursor dahin wo der Button: Geistfreilassen "spawnt" wenn ihr tot seid.(Nicht...