Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bunwags spot for a 8man pt.

Discussion on Bunwags spot for a 8man pt. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/06/2010, 17:45   #16

elite*gold: 130
You should go on spiders (golden or white) and you should set a lure script if it is possible, to lure mobs from everywhere.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bug Spot?
07/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Hi. Ich wollte mal nachfragen ob es auf den Live Servern bzw. US server noch Bug stellen gibt wo man schön LvL oder Farmen kann ... habe noch langer Pause nun doch wieder mit Daoc angefangen ... und brauche eine gute stellen .. da die Poc bug spot´s alle gefixt wurden...kann mir wer ein paar tipps geben ? P.s Spiele auf Midi seite :)
lvl 47 bot spot?
12/28/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Hi, i need a lvl 47 bot spot class : ranger pls answer
DC on the spot
11/03/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
Some of you may of known this but this trick got me out of loosin my items red named, you just type /break, and its client sided so people don't see you typing it and if you go red named, jump out of the city and type /break, if people is still there after you log in, keep doin it, you won't get Botjailed.
possible gem spot
08/13/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 29 Replies
thought id share see if it works on other servers... 129,069 facing north. has worked for a bunch of ppl in pc/ac/dc on all floors normally get atleast 10 gems a day for each miner a mix of norm/refs only 1 super so far tho