Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock/Cleric wrong stat point clicked

Discussion on Warlock/Cleric wrong stat point clicked within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warlock/Cleric wrong stat point clicked

Guys i was having 6 stat point and i clicked str by wrong and i lost them all
so iam hybrid now will that effect my char in the future? pls help me because iam farmer and i got 400k sp now
Old 11/02/2010, 21:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
nah its no big deal , 6 str points wont make much of a difference

warlock is the only euro build that can be hybrid
Old 11/03/2010, 21:40   #3

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
[COLOR="Red"]nah its no big deal , 6 str points wont make much of a difference[/COLOR]

warlock is the only euro build that can be hybrid
Afaik Warlock's can't be hybrid either because none € char can be hybrid because of some phy/mag balance reasons. I never had a Warlock char but nvm 6 stat points don't destroy your char. If you were 110 it were just about 1,8% of the whole stats you gain. This won't matter
Old 11/03/2010, 22:59   #4

elite*gold: 20
I think Warlocks are kinda able to deal as being Hybrid, i also had on my server at iSro few Hybrid Wizzards which did a pretty fine job and survived a bit more then the usual wizzards ..
Old 11/03/2010, 23:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by micha444 View Post
Afaik Warlock's can't be hybrid either because none € char can be hybrid because of some phy/mag balance reasons.I never had a Warlock char but nvm 6 stat points don't destroy your char. If you were 110 it were just about 1,8% of the whole stats you gain. This won't matter
And that's why you shouldn't have answered.

NÜbcakes u got a bad typo up there :3

Warlock is made for Hybrid. I don't care what other people might say =D
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2010, 04:00   #6

For me the only reason ppl decide go hybrid on warlock is becasue they are weak. Cant make a decent gears or cant pvp at all or whatever the excasue is... They probly want to stay in front of thier oponent, debuff him with 10 debuffs and then nuke him until he dies... I know its hard to tank a full str warrior or a rogue with a int char even if its a cler, but srsly do you really find a warlock worth it? For me warlock sucks as main, slow exp and weak on pvp. Warrior or rogue/cler will rape him, warlock/warrior or warrior/rogue too. Whit who he wanna pvp? wizards bards or china? But then again, what euro char will not own a chinese build?
Old 11/04/2010, 13:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
For me the only reason ppl decide go hybrid on warlock is becasue they are weak. Cant make a decent gears or cant pvp at all or whatever the excasue is... They probly want to stay in front of thier oponent, debuff him with 10 debuffs and then nuke him until he dies... I know its hard to tank a full str warrior or a rogue with a int char even if its a cler, but srsly do you really find a warlock worth it? For me warlock sucks as main, slow exp and weak on pvp. Warrior or rogue/cler will rape him, warlock/warrior or warrior/rogue too. Whit who he wanna pvp? wizards bards or china? But then again, what euro char will not own a chinese build?
Oh right Kyuzo, Warlock is the only build that needs a decent gear nowadays 8)
You say Warlocks have slow EXP, that just shows howmuch you ( would have ) suck(ed) as Warlock. You can easely go 14Kill/Min with a Warlock at a good Alex spawn. Try that with Warrior or Rogue.

You said you don't like Warlocks, so don't make one. Simple as that.
Old 11/04/2010, 14:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
You say Warlocks have slow EXP, that just shows howmuch you ( would have ) suck(ed) as Warlock. You can easely go 14Kill/Min with a Warlock at a good Alex spawn. Try that with Warrior or Rogue.

And I will never make one, warrior/warlock is just enugh for me
Old 11/04/2010, 20:15   #9

elite*gold: 10
Quote:

14 kills per minute?
If that is what you meant, well my sun warrior did more then 15 per minute, daredevil 1 hitting mobs same lvl as him. It depends on your bot though, and if you invest in speed pots while leveling.

On topic: 6 wont affect much, lil less dmg, and a few hundread hp points more.
Old 11/04/2010, 23:43   #10

More than 15 when dd cooldown is 4sec? Ehh?
Also show me a screenshot of a walrock with 14 kill/minute at mobs 90-99 please.
Old 11/05/2010, 00:28   #11

Last time I check Alex has no 90-99 Mobs. Oh right, you wouldn't know since your still low level <3

Beside, I'm not going to do anything for a person like you anyway.
Old 11/05/2010, 03:13   #12

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
More than 15 when dd cooldown is 4sec? Ehh?
Also show me a screenshot of a walrock with 14 kill/minute at mobs 90-99 please.
Warrior has more skills then daredevil mate, i just gave an example of what daredevil does.
Old 11/05/2010, 16:04   #13

Quote:
Last time I check Alex has no 90-99 Mobs. Oh right, you wouldn't know since your still low level <3

Beside, I'm not going to do anything for a person like you anyway.
Lol, you dont start the game with 110, alo you cant be plvled to 110, so before alexandria there is a lot of places you will exp. Thats why your story about 14kills/min is cool, bro.

Warlock/Cleric is a bad build, sucks in pvp, ppl who make it thinks they are so cool and pro becasue they will hybrid euro int char to make it stronger. Most of pvps end with stun>offering, so yeah warlock ftw
Old 11/05/2010, 19:26   #14

Quote:
Lol, you dont start the game with 110, alo you cant be plvled to 110, so before alexandria there is a lot of places you will exp. Thats why your story about 14kills/min is cool, bro.

Warlock/Cleric is a bad build, sucks in pvp, ppl who make it thinks they are so cool and pro becasue they will hybrid euro int char to make it stronger. Most of pvps end with stun>offering, so yeah warlock ftw
Oh my bad, must have read it all wrong. Somehow..

Anyway I'd love to know what build you play. All you seem to do here in the forum is post negative about pretty much everything.

And yea, I think I'm pro on my Warlock, what els should I think about my self?

I love it how your English goes back to grad school when you rage post <3
Old 11/05/2010, 19:57   #15

Quote:
Oh my bad, must have read it all wrong. Somehow..

Anyway I'd love to know what build you play. All you seem to do here in the forum is post negative about pretty much everything.

And yea, I think I'm pro on my Warlock, what els should I think about my self?

I love it how your English goes back to grad school when you rage post <3
Warrior/cleric and warrior/warlock. After 110 cap comes to rsro I may consider going for warrior/rogue.
And no, I dont go rage, Im always cool. Or will it make you happy if I say: OMG YOU TOTALLY GOT ME ON MY RAAAAGE, what did gave it away? That insane smile at the end?
Quite unnecessary are any references about someone else english, while we are discussing why warlock is such a **** as mian class. So if thats your only argument here, you are a nerd.