Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have a huge problem,if anyone can help pls do it

Discussion on i have a huge problem,if anyone can help pls do it within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lately i get "Disconected because of network insecurity"(wtf?)
and every time i try to log in i see "acc blocked for 10min cuz wrong pw 3 times":|
a freak is trying to connect with my acc,and he is not stoping.that's probably the reason i get "Disconected because of network insecurity" and i can't log in cuz i have to wait 10min then another 10 and so on...
anyone has a brilliant ideea about how can i play on my own account?://
Old 04/14/2007, 16:14   #2

Change your password?!?!
Old 04/14/2007, 17:13   #3

i did,but all that guy needs is the ID,he is entering a wrong pw and i get dc and banned 10min.and i can't change ID
Old 04/14/2007, 17:36   #4

either u got banned or just change pass and info and wait untill tomorrow or so
as for network insecurity its cuz u press keys too fast . do it a one by one slowly and u wont have problems (official statement)

karma if i helped
Old 04/14/2007, 17:53   #5

how would he get ur main ID??? network insecurity is when u hit the numbers to fast.
Old 04/14/2007, 19:25   #6

well i don't hit the numbers too fast,i get that dc while botting
now it's stopped,didn't get dc cuz of network insecurity.and botting now,don't know if that maniac is still trying......