Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SBOT PROBLEM

Discussion on SBOT PROBLEM within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SBOT PROBLEM

whenever i log in sbot client it disappears. idk what's the problem

and when I go to the site this error appears

jtablesession::Store Failed
DB function failed with error number 126
Incorrect key file for table './db_joomla/jos_session.MYI'; try to repair it SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`clie nt_id` ) VALUES ( 'e01d898a1b0fd27af526eb2ec470ce25','1283395709','' ,'0','1','0' )
Old 09/02/2010, 05:19   #2

They either got hacked

Or there is a problem with the site...

lets hope it's not the first one..
Old 09/02/2010, 05:24   #3

same here :S
Old 09/02/2010, 05:52   #4

same , hopefully it will be fixed
Old 09/02/2010, 05:56   #5

so... when you log in the sbot client also disappearss?
Old 09/02/2010, 06:15   #6

sbot is having network problems
Old 09/02/2010, 06:54   #7

is it just only me that cant log in in sbot client? cuz many of my friends are botting with sbot atm. I was botting well then I restarted my pc then relog, but cant log in anymore cuz it disappears. the client automatic closes everytime I log in.
Old 09/02/2010, 07:11   #8

anyone can login with sbot, there are problems
Old 09/02/2010, 09:48   #9

The Same is here.
I start Sbot 1.77a (newest one) and then the laptop say, there is an problem with this program and can't start it and must close it now.

I Hope too, that the bug get fast fixed :S
Old 01/04/2012, 20:15   #10

Problem mit dem Sbot er attackiert keine mobs

Moin,hab mir n sbot zugelegt hab alles bezahlt alles eingestellt alles schön und gut hab in mit den sbot script gestartet er hat alles eingekauft und ist zum spawn punkt gelaufen hat sich gebufft und nun steht der rum und macht nix die range hab ich auf 50 und ich weis nicht mehr weiter -.- kann einer helfen?oder hatte jemand das gleiche prob?