Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting a Bard Cleric

Discussion on Botting a Bard Cleric within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting a Bard Cleric

Anyone know how to bot a bard cleric.... i am lvl 76, however got till here only in a party.... my party has quit and now need to go solo....

Please help if anyone has tried this before
Old 08/28/2010, 00:33   #2

You got two attack skills, bot on mobs you kill using those 2 only ( Horror&Weird cord. )
Old 08/28/2010, 00:50   #3

just use horror chord and normal attack,

others are aggroing the other mobs too much, its sp friendly and it will lvl u
Old 08/28/2010, 01:26   #4

^
I've never been in a situation with my bard where it got mobbed by Wierd Cord..
Old 08/28/2010, 04:46   #5

elite*gold: 20
Use all attacks (actually you do have only 3 anyway xD), on bot set that the bot should do Rec Div, Holy Spell, Noise, Mov March and Guard/Mana/Hit Tambour and all time Mana Cycle. Do at least your set to +3 and put some blues on it, your harp should be at least +4 if not even +5 since your damage is pretty low anyway. Bard/Cleric is botable, but you need to take care of your grinding spot (try finding places without pt mobs), or else you might lose lots of exp ..
And here is my suggestions where to bot:
76-79 on Roc Mt Lv 72 Eagles (Niya Snipers are awesome but mostly full with taxis)
79-81 on Takla Niya Hunters
If your set is good enough you could also go straight to Mages and stay there till 84
From 84 to 85 (even 86 if you wanna bleed those mobs out) on Wing Tribes at the Left Lower Peak .. easy to reach from Samarkand
85 to 87 Jg Cave B1 Lv 81 Crystal Mobs (dunno their name, but they do mag damage)
87-89 on those Lv 82 Mobs which do Physical Damage (well you could also go Antinokes, but they are pretty strong imo and their physical attack is inflicting some serious damage)
Till 90 you can go back to Jg Cave B1 again, on those 84 Mobs which look again like Crystals (also mag damage mobs)

After 90 you should be able to get back into parties, which i also would recommend..you lvl way faster and your char meant to be played in parties anyway
If you need any further assistance, feel free to ask
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2010, 09:47   #6

Tought i'd post this here since it's rather relevant.
I'm using agbot on my bard/cleric lvl 92, but for some reason it keeps deleting and adding mana/guard tambour every 8 seconds. Why doesnt it just keep it on? Is there some way i can modify the casting/recast time in agbot?

Thx
Old 08/28/2010, 11:03   #7

elite*gold: 86
Botting with bard is awesome. From 80 i went mages/shamans till 84 or 83, exp was awesome, then i got perfect spot on tail peak, that was epic exp, and bard didnt even died. It was fast or even faster than wizard.
Old 08/28/2010, 11:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by srosrosrosro View Post
Tought i'd post this here since it's rather relevant.
I'm using agbot on my bard/cleric lvl 92, but for some reason it keeps deleting and adding mana/guard tambour every 8 seconds. Why doesnt it just keep it on? Is there some way i can modify the casting/recast time in agbot?

Thx
you can run only 1 tambour with 1 bard, so use guard or mana tambour.
Old 08/28/2010, 11:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuTcHtUrK View Post
you can run only 1 tambour with 1 bard, so use guard or mana tambour.
Yeh i know, but i put for example only mana tambour in buff list and still it removes mana tambour every 8 seconds and 1 second later it adds again.
Old 08/28/2010, 12:07   #10

change to wizz cleric and done
Old 08/28/2010, 17:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdamp View Post
change to wizz cleric and done
Fail.
Old 08/31/2010, 15:01   #12

thanks all... i will try.

N00bcake - thank you for the spots they seem to be working real good....