Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sBot lure question

Discussion on sBot lure question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sBot lure question

sBot taunt question.
So at my bot partyes i usually set range 20 and 1st spell taunt.that works good but is there a way to improve taunting with sBot.I read somewhere about that when partybuffing was released.

Pls post any luring tricks you know

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sbot] Warrior Lure
07/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi :D how u setup the bot for lure ? i putted him "dont attack back at all" he walk arround u putted 'howling shout' in buffs skills and it dosent do it .. so how i setup it ? :)
I got a SBOT question
05/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Why any time i log after a while the bot go clietless by his self?.. I was shoping in network and the bot start clientless, i couldnt close the network window and the sbot got stuck in it coz i pressed start bot... Help :D
How to make Sbot Lure ?
05/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Guyz i need help pls how to make the Sbot lure mobs ... For warrior i need help pls i saw many players do it but i don't know how ?? Thx For ur time
WTF is going on when i lure with vac.
08/30/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I have easyhacks. i dl-ed that , did all what i had to do , now i have 2x speed and mobs have 2x speed. When i start luring , and when comes more then some 8-10 mobs then they start laaging . like they r gone soon. And dont follow me very fast. So need help . My friend have this problem too.
I can't Lure!!!
08/24/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Everytime i try to hack in python or somewhere with speed, I can't lure, the mobs disappear like 15 sec after i lure them. Any idea how to fix this? :rtfm: