Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Custom Item (SSE)

Discussion on Custom Item (SSE) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Custom Item (SSE)

Alright , Im trying to add a custom item using shadow emu (latest).

So im trying to make a custom new pvp cape.

- I have added my custom cape into "itemdata_5000" with its. I have also added the same information into emu database under table's

{ items , chinese_items, and itemdata ), with its proper id and infor from itemdata_5000 info which i added.

i also added a custom textured .ddj file correspoding to the info i added to item_data5000 into data.pk2.

i log into sro with the emu and new edited dbs and media/data. Use a gm command to get the new cape and the cape drops. Show the level i added it to be and male or female which ever i chosed it to be.

I wear it but it shows a normal isro cape texture. I cant seem to make the texture look how i want it to be. Also where should i modify to make the name of this cape. IS there any other parts of the media which i should modify which i have not noticed yet ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Making custom item (SSE)
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Alright , Im trying to add a custom item using shadow emu (latest). So im trying to make a custom new pvp cape. - I have added my custom cape into "itemdata_5000" with its. I have also added the same information into emu database under table's { items , chinese_items, and itemdata ), with its proper id and infor from itemdata_5000 info which i added. i also added a custom textured .ddj file correspoding to the info i added to item_data5000 into data.pk2.
[AD]Deception Online 24/7 Uptime | Mid-Rates | Custom Item |
06/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 20 Replies
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreake r/Banner_31-2.png Website:Deception Online Forum:Deception Forums Client Link:Deception Online Client Deception Online - Dont let looks fool you... Hi everyone, i'd like to introduce everyone to our brand new server Deception Online. We are currently hosted on a Dedicated Server meaning no lag nor downtime unless we have a maintaince or update. At Deception Online we bring our gamers a brand new experience that includes new...
Custom Item Pickup
03/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey does anyone have a custom item pickup hack? I need one because i always pick up items i dont need. And the items i do need dont get picked up. For example i only need to pick up armor weapons, but i only pick up Pots, Pills, and tablets. If anyone has one please post. Thanks, aol
[Share]Custom item Colors!
03/13/2010 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Custom item Colors! WARNING! i only made the custom items like donor gear or items from quests with the quality id changed....if you change a items quality that drops off a mob to 8 - 14 the person will not be able to loot it. but buying from a vendor or getting from a quest works! everyone knows the main wow item colors on a items name well i found some others out http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8044/testsyq.png http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/8044/testsyq.png
Custom item Creator
04/29/2009 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 7 Replies
Custom Item Creator Hi There, i want to Realeas this Custom Item Creator from ********. He Creates you own items and Adds There To the different Datasubs. For help, on each Textbox theres a Help Button Download: ***trojan***