Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior-Rogue, Warrior-Cleric , Warrior-Warlock

Discussion on Warrior-Rogue, Warrior-Cleric , Warrior-Warlock within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Which build is best for me? (for pvp, CTF and fortress war)
warrior-rogue 89 35.18%
warrior-cleric 88 34.78%
warrior-warlock 76 30.04%
Voters: 253. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03/14/2012, 08:33   #46

elite*gold: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Warrior/Cleric actually lacks of damage against STR char and not defense
its pretty strong if you do it right, but that is true i think there are more good pvp builds

gonna try warrior/rogue now maybe it will be stronger ^^
cuz the daggers do amazing damage.
Old 03/14/2012, 09:20   #47

elite*gold: 130
I tried all of the chars, and I found that warrior/rouge (if there's no lag) pwns every char EXCEPT warrior/warlock and sometimes warrior/cleric. I have used warrior/rouge most of the time, and I made a skillbar which was pretty easy to handle. Yeah, it needs a f*ckin good set, good weps, specially shield and dagger, and a lot of sp, but if you can get them, it's awesome in pvp. I had no problems killing all chinese characters, and against eu ones, well, you have to concentrate and think forward, what weapon should you change to next. If you do it badly, you die by every char, but if you are experienced, easy to pwn all of them.
(You use warrior 1h to dull, sprint assult to stun, then you use dagger ***** to kill. If it doesn't work, you go 2h and try to kd, if it works, dagger again and use the 3hit combo, which hits a lot when enemy is knocked down. If it fails, then repeat from the beginning, no matter how strong is the opponent character, one crit and it'll die. )
Thanks
2 Users