Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Question regarding skills

Discussion on Simple Question regarding skills within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple Question regarding skills

If im say lvl 90 and have one tree that is lvl 40 lightning, can i Unlearn that lightning? o.O

And if so where do i do it?

lol i know its a nub question but hey... its been awhile

EDIT* New question!

So the 28 silk item gives you 5 skill relocation points. It says that it reduces one mastery level and one of every skill level.

Seems a little too good to be true... Are those 5 potions just like the cursed heart skill relocation? Where you can delevel one skill at a time
Old 07/04/2010, 23:41   #2

Yes you can you go to the pot seller in dw and take the cursed hearts quest. Then you will get cursed heart from mobs. Bring those back to the npc and you will get a "pot" (or something like forgot whats it is) with wich you can delvl your skills but you will have to pay a certain amount of gold to do it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2010, 23:21   #3

or u can buy it for silk on the silk page i cant remember where it is on ther but its like a Ball with a face on it u get like 5 of them and each one u get100% sp bk for every skil u take down
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2010, 11:01   #4

New question!

So the 28 silk item gives you 5 skill relocation points. It says that it reduces one mastery level and one of every skill level.

Seems a little too good to be true... Are those 5 potions just like the cursed heart skill relocation? Where you can delevel one skill at a time
Old 07/09/2010, 13:36   #5

u need to edit one skill at a time.. so yeah.. u need shitload of silks to delevel all your skills.. id prefer just collect cursed hearts and some gold.