Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need suggetsion for euro builds :)

Discussion on need suggetsion for euro builds :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need suggetsion for euro builds :)

hey guys, i got a lvl 101 spearnuker now but as a chinese its hard to find a party for it so im gonna make a new char xD euro this time(for FW) but im not sure what to choose. any ideas?

ps.im useally pwning the euro chars at pvp (1VS1),like wariours or xbows, and yeah wizards arent for pvp xD. i need a good char for FW:Pand i dont wanna die in 1-2hits :P
Old 06/22/2010, 18:39   #2

elite*gold: 20
Mmh, dunno which enemies you fought, but usually Warrior/Cleric, Warrior/Warlock (mainly for PvP), Rogue/Cleric, Warlock/Cleric .. those are doing very good at PvP and mass fights for Buffing and attacking ..

I would say Warrior/Cleric is the best choice here, you can buff 4 Ppl at War (2x Fences and 2 other with Pain Quota; at Mobs even 2 more with Protect not to mention the screens you can give. For yourself, you got skins which make you invincible.
Your 2Hand is doing heavy damage and your Crits are deadly; for Pulling Mobs or Tanking, you can switch to 1Hand with Shield and put Dull on your enemies. On PvP you are able to put Bleed on your enemy with your Double Axes.
If a cleric is missing, you can switch to Cleric and heal and bless your party members. So i give this char a 5/5.

Full INT and still able to tank? If someone talks about this, then only a Warlock/Cleric could be the one he is talking about. Like a sadist, Warlocks like to let their enemies suffer and kill them slowly. Warlocks are one of the sweetest builds imo, debuffing can be so sweet, and not to mention you can kill ppl which ks you without to turn Murder (WarlockPlayers know what im talking about ) With your Shield + stealing HP you are doing very good at PvP PvE and later with AoE even on GW/FW. Warlocks are kinda underestimated because they do DOT and dont inflict instant damage and Wizzards miht be preferred over Warlocks but still .. i give this build 5/5 cause i just like it so much

You like high damage, fast kills, and dont want to miss crits? Then a Rogue is your choice. Rogue are great for Wars, Uniques, and average good at PvP, very good at FW/GW. Along with Extreme or DD with your Daggers you inflict enough damage to kill your enemies even when they got Snow and still survive due to your ClericPart. Rogue is lvling mostly fast and/or faster then Warriors, are easy to handle and fun to play (most Rogue say that at least). On Parties Rogues arent very asked due to their attacks with KB and KD and since they wear LA, they arent the best tankers so a Wizzard or Warrior will be always preferred among a Rogue (if they have a cleric already). 3,5/5 for this Build imo.

The supporter build and best ong farmer .. Bard/Clerics .. this build is just sweet, you almost dont need any Pots, never run out of Mp, do pretty okay on Mobs (solo), always asked in parties and need not much gold overall. 4/5 for this build.

I hope it was useful for you
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/22/2010, 19:44   #3

That just took all my breath away, nice explanations. Not much that can be added there xD
Old 06/22/2010, 20:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Mmh, dunno which enemies you fought, but usually Warrior/Cleric, Warrior/Warlock (mainly for PvP), Rogue/Cleric, Warlock/Cleric .. those are doing very good at PvP and mass fights for Buffing and attacking ..

I would say Warrior/Cleric is the best choice here, you can buff 4 Ppl at War (2x Fences and 2 other with Pain Quota; at Mobs even 2 more with Protect not to mention the screens you can give. For yourself, you got skins which make you invincible.
Your 2Hand is doing heavy damage and your Crits are deadly; for Pulling Mobs or Tanking, you can switch to 1Hand with Shield and put Dull on your enemies. On PvP you are able to put Bleed on your enemy with your Double Axes.
If a cleric is missing, you can switch to Cleric and heal and bless your party members. So i give this char a 5/5.

Full INT and still able to tank? If someone talks about this, then only a Warlock/Cleric could be the one he is talking about. Like a sadist, Warlocks like to let their enemies suffer and kill them slowly. Warlocks are one of the sweetest builds imo, debuffing can be so sweet, and not to mention you can kill ppl which ks you without to turn Murder (WarlockPlayers know what im talking about ) With your Shield + stealing HP you are doing very good at PvP PvE and later with AoE even on GW/FW. Warlocks are kinda underestimated because they do DOT and dont inflict instant damage and Wizzards miht be preferred over Warlocks but still .. i give this build 5/5 cause i just like it so much

You like high damage, fast kills, and dont want to miss crits? Then a Rogue is your choice. Rogue are great for Wars, Uniques, and average good at PvP, very good at FW/GW. Along with Extreme or DD with your Daggers you inflict enough damage to kill your enemies even when they got Snow and still survive due to your ClericPart. Rogue is lvling mostly fast and/or faster then Warriors, are easy to handle and fun to play (most Rogue say that at least). On Parties Rogues arent very asked due to their attacks with KB and KD and since they wear LA, they arent the best tankers so a Wizzard or Warrior will be always preferred among a Rogue (if they have a cleric already). 3,5/5 for this Build imo.

The supporter build and best ong farmer .. Bard/Clerics .. this build is just sweet, you almost dont need any Pots, never run out of Mp, do pretty okay on Mobs (solo), always asked in parties and need not much gold overall. 4/5 for this build.

hey thx for much,a really nice explanation i think i will go warr/cleric ^^it shouled do well at FW and i keep my spearnuker for 1 vs 1 pvps thx again.
Old 06/22/2010, 21:16   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
That just took all my breath away, nice explanations. Not much that can be added there xD
You're emberassing me ^_________^
Old 06/27/2010, 12:32   #6

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post

it is useful man thanx for all this and keep going andi choose for u warrior/cleric because all pts must have at least 2 warriors and with the cleric it will be coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool