Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IBot] Jangan cave script need help :)

Discussion on [IBot] Jangan cave script need help :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[IBot] Jangan cave script need help :)

Hey all i need some help. Can anyone explane my everything how to make jangan cave script? Is it same as normal script or i need to do sth that bot could teleport and find way in cave? TNX

Similar Threads Similar Threads
rock mountain n jangan cave script for ibot help
11/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
How do you make a script for rock mountain or jangan cave for ibot? will the bot be able to teleport to the otherside on rock mountain or teleport to different areas in jangan cave on it own?
[PK2]Jangan cave map files.
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
NVM. Found by myself. if anyone need the files here: http://www.agbot.net/bot/jinsi.zip extract to map folder. P.S. i would still like to know how to change from .ddj to .jpg as im gonna edit underbar and more stuff for myself (not public)
[SCRIPT] Jangan cave 99 mobs !
03/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I need a for Jangan cave , Might need 99 mobs. Iam level 100 , warrior / cleric. SCRIPT ONLY! NO CORDINATES
Jangan Cave
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
What lvl can enter jangan cave? im now 64 still can not enter jangan cave yet:confused: and jangan cave is same with dw cave?????
bot in jangan cave.
03/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
actually i was wondering if Sbot will be the only bot to work in the cave or Agbot, Tbot, iSRObot,Sroking etc. would work fine? i hope only sbot will work...