Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help guys i have error

Discussion on need help guys i have error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry need help guys i have error

hello guys i hope u all be fine

i have problem about the normal sro and the p-sro when i play sro or the p-sro
after a while i got an error it says system failure and shows me a blue screen it call the blue screen of death i searched alot on the internet and i found some one that has the same problem and the answer was to update the VGA card version like intel and i have updated it but it still has the same problem and it has problem about file called igxpdx32.dll please guys can u help me thanx alot
Old 05/28/2010, 20:05   #2

any one can answer me????
Old 05/29/2010, 23:41   #3

i used to get the same from playing jade dynasty.. idk what the issue was but because of it i just quit playing the dam game
Old 05/29/2010, 23:57   #4

so i have to quit sro and swsro because of this. **** it man **** it and i did not have this error before when i updated my VGA driver from intel it started and i still have it so need help of this if any one have any older update of intel VGA driver it will be nice thanx all
Old 06/01/2010, 21:55   #5

hey guys i have repaired the problem my driver was up to date for all games except swsro and all p-sro and silkroad i have installed an older version of intel accelerator driver and it worked thanx all