Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Experts please assist with loader

Discussion on Experts please assist with loader within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Experts please assist with loader

I am using Silkroad Version 1.250 and RSRO-IBOT V 1.0.69 there is not my problem, I use edxSilkroadLoader_Lite_Beta and when i start this one up, locate silkroad instalation, click Launch tick "Patch Seed" only and Redirect 127.0.0.1 and RIBOT Port click start it all loads fine no problem but as soon as client opens I get the notice "You have been disconnected from server" Every time and that is it no joy at all in loading to start the bot... Any ideas Please?
Thank you
Old 05/24/2010, 14:20   #2

Are you using the Russiansro bot version or the Internationalsro bot version?
Old 05/24/2010, 14:54   #3

bot version

i think its russion because it says RSRO-riBot but i tried downloading Ibot normal but there are no OCX libraries with it and it does not even start up... and i download it from Ibotforfun... Could this be my problem?
update: yeah that was the problem i was using Ribot for ISRO so found and fixed working fine thanks for help guys