Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot buffs secondary weap

Discussion on Ibot buffs secondary weap within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ibot buffs secondary weap

Hey guises
Can anyone explain me how to auto cast buffs with my secondary weapon i.e. wizard/cleric wanna auto cast bless spell etc and switch to primary weapon and continu to kill mobs.

tyvm
Old 05/08/2010, 09:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the experts".
Old 11/06/2010, 01:41   #3

i cant go to my bard buffs.. and i need noise!
Old 11/06/2010, 15:37   #4

hey hardcore there was already a post about this here, but to do this go into your ibot menu and find your item inventory. And find your main weapon and click "set first wep" find your cleric rod and click "set second weap" then go to your skill menu and click second weap down at the bottom. and then highlight the buff skills you would like to use IE bless etc. Then make sure your cleric rod is in the first spot in your inventory. let me know if you have any other problems

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave
05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies
In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol. And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate. So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???
Secondary Password :((
05/26/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hey all<3 Does any1 know how to reset/change PW2 without sending C/S... :handsdown: I cannot acces the account anymore because of my PW2, is there any possible way. I am green when it comes to hack or smth like that... I can not send C/S because my account do not have real information.. :( Greetz
secondary password heeelp
06/01/2009 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Hi. I've forgot my secondary password, and I've almost tryed everything. Please tell me how to get a new one. I have wrote to Kal.Mail.Help And C/S center and they don't help me. I don't know where to see answers from C/S they haven't answer to my email or anything. And kal.mail.help says i need to write to C/S center. Can't i just get a new secondary password somewhere?
ABOUT SECONDARY
05/17/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
CAN I ASK SOMETHING? WHICH WILL YOU PREFER.. *PISTOLS* *SHOTGUNS* WHICH IS GOOD? IF I BUY A PISTOL LIKE COMPACT... THE PROBLEM IS REPAIRING...