Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agBot script help

Discussion on agBot script help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agBot script help

Hi ive been having trouble with making scripts for agBot if someone could tell me if their any programs to make them, ive used agDev I think its named, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me.

Many thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AgBot Script
10/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hi guys , i bot with agbot , but i dont know anything about scripts , i'm botting in penon fighters/yetis , do agbot's script buy pots and repair? if yes can you send me the script or tell me how to do , thanks , if you can post it in rapidshare thx .. :confused: :(
AGbot script help
07/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i have made a script with a script generator and how do i get it to work.
Agbot script cmd - help
12/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi. I have problem with my agbot script. "cmd","","" it doesn't work. Here is when I pass the bridge at ongs: "-5592","2019","1" "-5637","2041","1" "-5692","2076","1"
Need Agbot script from lv1 to lv--
12/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi, im searching a big script package from lv1 to lv20 or higher with auto int, str, mastery Increase for agbot if anyone has one or a page where i can download it please post it... :handsdown: greetZ BOSE
Need help with agBot script
10/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hey guys.. i have some issues with my agbot.. i created a script with agDev and it went well.. i put it in the default folder as said....and then when i logg on the char... i tele to my home town... and then i press walkscript and it starts working and then stops and my whole agbot window disappears... does anyone know how i can fix this ?:handsdown: