Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cleric or Warlock sub. With 1h sword?

Discussion on Cleric or Warlock sub. With 1h sword? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cleric or Warlock sub. With 1h sword?

Hi!
I need some help:What secondary skill should i choose if i only want to level my 1h warrior skills?
Old 03/08/2010, 01:57   #2

elite*gold: 20
For lvling purposes Cleric is way better for PvE however keep in mind that 1H is doin average damage so you will need 2H later as well ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2010, 19:15   #3

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
For lvling purposes Cleric is way better for PvE however keep in mind that 1H is doin average damage so you will need 2H later as well ..
all 3 weapons pretty much do the same dps, you just need to have the same weapons, instead of having a sun 2h and npc axes and then whining that axes hit lower than 2h...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2010, 23:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
all 3 weapons pretty much do the same dps, you just need to have the same weapons, instead of having a sun 2h and npc axes and then whining that axes hit lower than 2h...
Agreed, but i never were in possesion of Sun, mostly lvld with +4 / +5 2H and i would again go for the 2H and prefer it among the DoubleAxes. 1Hand would be only interesting if ..

-there is cheap good blued and +'d Sword available
-Sox
-amazing Stats

Just my mind about it, 2H is great for mobs .. awesome damage with very nice crits. 1Hand along with shield grants a longer life, and more survive ability and also less pot waste. Out of those 3 Weapons i would never use DoubleAxes .. i just dont like them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
WTT/WTS warrior/cleric wizzard/cleric warlock/cleric
02/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Name:NiTriX lvl67 Build:warlock/cleric server:Iris Gold:about 20 mill Skills:65 warlock 60 cleric Items:+3 weapon +2 set Name:ChrisTheKing lvl55 Build:warrior/cleric server:Iris
WTS lv98 Warior/Cleric + Lv90 Warlock/Cleric Pacific
12/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Greetings all, I want to sell a account containing both these characters for REAL money only (THESE TWO CHARS ARE ON ONE SINGLE ACCOUNT!). The price is $80 (paypal only), dont want to trade versus gold or other characters. A little information about the characters: IGN:ChainOfDeath (90% lv97) Build: Warior/Cleric (Full Str) Status: FF to Lv100 Items: Got D10 +7 2hand, ,7 shield, +3 1hand, +5 clerid rod + Full Light armor set +5 with good blues and normal Accesory.
Warlock/Cleric or Warlock/Bard?!
09/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hi all, I am currently wondering about which build I should make my char, I need to decide between warlock/cleric or warlock/bard. I am looking for the one that can grind in a pt or solo, people are telling me to go lock/bard for the dances, while other tell me to go lock/cleric so I keep the shield on, cause I dont think any bots can put shield back on after using the harp. Thank you for helping me to decide between the two builds.
Warrior/Warlock OR Warlock/Cleric
10/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ok i am interested in making a warlock (sub or main) Warrior or cleric? Could someone who knows the builds pls give me a nice big list of pros and cons i really need this :D (oh and sp is not an issue so think of a fully farmed build :p) The person who helps me will get cake (portal anyone?) --Thx