Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SILKROAD NEW SERVER START

Discussion on SILKROAD NEW SERVER START within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SILKROAD NEW SERVER START

i want to start on any isro server bt i need help maybe farm or so..is there maybe someone one a server who can take me in his pt?^^
Old 03/02/2010, 19:05   #2

PLSSS GUYS CLOSE THIS THREADD PLSS XD BTW. Log into any server and press E , then you will seeeee 100000000 partys , they are all about Plvling etc.
Old 03/02/2010, 19:43   #3

yes i did that on apollo,tibet,alexander,eos,helios,phoenix,babel but nothing happens i was lvl 20 and then i didnt find more pt's
Old 03/02/2010, 20:04   #4

elite*gold: 1
Then there isn't any. Face it and stop opening that stupid threads. This is your 4th of the same topic (2x plvl, 1x new server, 1x guild). Isn't that enought to know you won't get invitied in a guild/plvl?

ingame everything is more easy.
Old 03/02/2010, 21:59   #5

Noobis topic..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SIlkroad doesn´t start
03/09/2014 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi guys i have a problem since i have installed win 7 when i open silkroad and click on start than silkroad guard loads normally and the little scren appears its all fine but than the client glows up for 1sec and goes off again.than i get an error "sro_client.exe doesn´t work anymore" :( i would like to play again need help
SilkRoad Start Problem
09/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi ... im trying to launch silkroad but when i click on start and sro_client appears nothing happens it just keep like that , any idea how can i fix that P.S : im using Windows XP SP3
Silkroad new server, new start
12/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 31 Replies
Hey guys, Im just boord of this dumb thing calld "bot" everyone does it these days and the only good servers with some legit guilds are full 24/7 and GL connecting. :mad: Anyway back to my point, what I was thinking of doing was starting a server: a)that isnt populated 24/7 b)not too many turks behind every corner. (not saying all turks are you know...) c)some english speaking people So this is my idea, start on a server which doesn't include (a,b,c) and get some of you guys to...
Can't start silkroad
11/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I have just dled Isro and tried to load it... And all time I got this error: Please answer me if you know what the problem is !
can i start my silkroad 2times?
08/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
hello can i start my silkroad 2times and can i run it in windowmod?