Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question About SBOT & Aeolus(JCPLANET)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About SBOT & Aeolus(JCPLANET)

Hello good afternoon.

Some time ago when playing SRO I used SBOT on the Dyonisus server.

Time ago i leaved the game and these days I was thinking whether to play again or not.

I have some doubts, I hope you can solve them.

1) I have seen that now the bot is illegal with the new policy, ┐they make a lot of "ban"?

2) Does the sbot still work?

3) Does Sbot work on JCplanet's new Aeolus Server (EU)?

Is it safe to use the sbot on the Aeolus server?

PS: I used SBOT for many years and I was never banned. But these days I have seen in the forums JCPLANET, this company banned some people from Aeolus for using bots. Is it safe to use SBOT on that server?

Many thanks.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 1,187
Quote:
1) I have seen that now the bot is illegal with the new policy, ┐they make a lot of "ban"?
Yes. On Joymax' servers you will get a bann after a few hours if you are botting with a char that does not have VIP.

If you have VIP you are safe since XTRAP is not working then.

Quote:
2) Does the sbot still work?
Yes. But iSRO's version can be found only in the forum at the moment because it is a test version.

Quote:
3) Does Sbot work on JCplanet's new Aeolus Server (EU)?
Yes.

Quote:
Is it safe to use the sbot on the Aeolus server?
Probably also not. JC Planet made an announcement they the only want to bann CL Bots. But in the past also people on that server got banned. Thats why you should have VIP here too,

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
Yes. On Joymax' servers you will get a bann after a few hours if you are botting with a char that does not have VIP.

If you have VIP you are safe since XTRAP is not working then.

Yes. But iSRO's version can be found only in the forum at the moment because it is a test version.

Yes.

Probably also not. JC Planet made an announcement they the only want to bann CL Bots. But in the past also people on that server got banned. Thats why you should have VIP here too,

Soo then if i am VIP in ISRO AEOLUS ( JCPLANET),i can use SBOT whithout bans?..

And for be vip WHAT I NEED DO?..

THANKS

pd: And another question, whereis the difference in JoymaxAeolus and JcPlanetAeolus? ( What is best ?)
Old   #4

Quote:
Soo then if i am VIP in ISRO AEOLUS ( JCPLANET),i can use SBOT whithout bans?..
If you are VIP you can use bot on every server without risking a bann.

Most recent information I got: On Aeolus you are completley safe. No matter if you have VIP or not. Joymax on the other hand still blocks Non-VIP Botter.

For VIP you have to buy e.g. 100 Silk/C-Coin via PaySafeCard (PayPal does not work). After that you have to spend these Silks/Coins. One day later VIP will be added.

Aeolus is managed by JCPlanet. But you are able to connect with Joymax Accounts aswell. Thats why you can choose the division on login screen. But: If you have a JC Planet account you get 100k SP and DG 1 DG 9 Sun+5 weapons. You also get M-Coins if you spend your J/C Coin. With a Joymax Account you do not have any of these benefits.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenster3000 View Post
If you are VIP you can use bot on every server without risking a bann.

Most recent information I got: On Aeolus you are completley safe. No matter if you have VIP or not. Joymax on the other hand still blocks Non-VIP Botter.

For VIP you have to buy e.g. 100 Silk/C-Coin via PaySafeCard (PayPal does not work). After that you have to spend these Silks/Coins. One day later VIP will be added.

Aeolus is managed by JCPlanet. But you are able to connect with Joymax Accounts aswell. Thats why you can choose the division on login screen. But: If you have a JC Planet account you get 100k SP and DG 1 DG 9 Sun+5 weapons. You also get M-Coins if you spend your J/C Coin. With a Joymax Account you do not have any of these benefits.
Thanks for asnwer!,

So, then if i want play Aeolus Server:

1)is best with Jcplanet?
2) I never will be banned, for using SBOT ?

Because i read in "sro" forum, people from Aeolus will banned for using bot. :S

I afraid for this reason.

PD0: About VIP,after i spend 100 silks i be vip forever or just for 1 month? or how it works.?

In resume about Aeolus,

I can play normally 24/7 with SBOT the JcPlanet Aeolus Server? True?

PD1: And another question, i read about in forum this:

->After 8hours accumulated play time in a day (0% of EXP. No Quest & Acquisition) -> Kick out (X)
※ Fatigue will be counted when you log in and the accumulated play time will be reset on every 00:00.

-------

So... after 8 hours... the bot is useless because we dont up more exp in the day, true?.

And the last question: in THE VIP in SRO JCPLANET, when i get the Silver/gold, the part of "FREE ACCESS" its mean i join in the game whitout the queue?

Thanks again.
Old   #6

Quote:
1)is best with Jcplanet?
IMHO yes.

Quote:
2) I never will be banned, for using SBOT ?
If you are playing on servers hosted by Joymax you will get banned if you do not have VIP.
Only on JC Planets servers you are "safe".

Check this:

Quote:
PD0: About VIP,after i spend 100 silks i be vip forever or just for 1 month? or how it works.?
VIP periodes are 1st of every month until 30th/31th of every month.
E.g.: If you are buying VIP at 15th of june your VIP will end on 30th of june.
But for real: I bought 300 Silk 2 month ago and I am still VIP silver.

Quote:
I can play normally 24/7 with SBOT the JcPlanet Aeolus Server? True?
No and yes.
Usually you have 5h of 100% EXP. And 3h of 50% EXP. But Aeolus fatigue system is bugged since Aeolus first launched. If you have VIP or premium your "blue bar" will reset to 100% (at least in most cases) if you do a relog in town. In some situations you only get 1 or 2h of EXP even when everything is fine.

BUT: It is important not to relog before the blue bar is finished. Let me explain why:
If you still have 2h left on your bar and you disconnect/log/relog outside town your bar won't fill up to 100% that often anymore. Maybe 1 time. But after that you will only get 1 or 3 hours every relog in town. And at one point maybe even nothing. At least until the bar gets its daily reset at 0:00 Joymax Standard time.

Also important to know: If you are logging of at 11:59 P.M. Joymax Standard time and you are not online while the server resets the bar of every player your bar will not be full if you are online again. Thats why it is important to make sure that you are online during reset or offline for a longer time (e.g. 5h).

Quote:
And the last question: in THE VIP in SRO JCPLANET, when i get the Silver/gold, the part of "FREE ACCESS" its mean i join in the game whitout the queue?
Yep. Same feature that Premium Plus has.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

Interesting...

So, thanks again for answer but i continue having some question :$.

1) If i have VIP Silver or gold or something.... and i have + PREMIUM the % will be added?

2) This part in your spoiler:
**** This Point i not understand.

"The user who uses bot without official client will not be target of the policy.
Only user who uses clientless bot(Can play without Official Silkroad Online Client) will be target of punishment."...

means i need will have official cliente from page silkroad.jcplanet.com, and join by him in to the game, or with normal client downloaded in joymax page, is accepted to?
For be safe i mean...

3) So, actually with the long queue in the Aeolus Server.... is pretty nice have silver++vip, true?.. Because we will join instantly in the game?.

4) And about this point:

"Also important to know: If you are logging of at 11:59 P.M. Joymax Standard time and you are not online while the server resets the bar of every player your bar will not be full if you are online again. Thats why it is important to make sure that you are online during reset or offline for a longer time (e.g. 5h)."

--- You Mean i need be OFF when game, restart the fatigue.?

For example Joymax time is "X" in this momento ( is 11:59pm ) - here i need be OFF yes?... But at 01:02am i can join again?, or i haven t the bar at the 100%.?

If not.. when i can log in next time?

5)Soo in Aeolus i can have a safe pt with 8 own chars.. yes?.. ( 1 vip for example gold ) other 7... nonvip.

Thanks again!
Old   #8

Quote:
1) If i have VIP Silver or gold or something.... and i have + PREMIUM the % will be added?
VIP does not give you extra %.

Quote:
means i need will have official cliente from page silkroad.jcplanet.com, and join by him in to the game, or with normal client downloaded in joymax page, is accepted to?
For be safe i mean...
The whole text means: We only bann Clientless Bots. Players who are botting without clientless won't receive a bann. Fun fact: They are not able to detect clientless. But chances are pretty high that they add a clientliess detection without any further announcement.

Quote:
3) So, actually with the long queue in the Aeolus Server.... is pretty nice have silver++vip, true?.. Because we will join instantly in the game?.
Yes. You have instant access to the game with silver, gold, platinum and VIP VIP.

Quote:
--- You Mean i need be OFF when game, restart the fatigue.?
No. You can stay online. The fatique will reset without problems if you are online. But if you are offline during fatique reset make sure that you log off a few hours before reset. If you are logging of right before the reset the bar is not going to be refilled until the next official reset. It is a pretty strange bug.

Quote:
5)Soo in Aeolus i can have a safe pt with 8 own chars.. yes?.. ( 1 vip for example gold ) other 7... nonvip.
Yes. At least as long as you do not use clientless.
Old   #9

Mmm ok.... excuse me, but i am from SPAIN and the last part i notunderstand.

"Yes. At least as long as you do not use clientless."

Can u explain me the correct way for use SBOT( inot understand the part ::CLIENTLESS:: )?

( Actually i download client from jcplanet web... and tomorrow iwill buy sbot..this actions is correct?

-- And about SBOT, 1 guy told me i need have vip for use 2++ chars..

I dont understand why.

Time ago i remember i open 8 sbot window for 8 acc.

Now is different?

If yes, how i needfor open 8 characters in mycomputer with sbot?

Thanks.
Old   #10

Quote:
Can u explain me the correct way for use SBOT( inot understand the part ::CLIENTLESS:: )?
You can find a lot of SBot Tutorials in their forum.
There is too much to explain in 1 single post.

Quote:
-- And about SBOT, 1 guy told me i need have vip for use 2++ chars..
Yes. But they have to be on the same account.

Quote:
Now is different?
I don't know. I only use 2 Chars max.
Quote:
If yes, how i needfor open 8 characters in mycomputer with sbot?
At the moment you need VIP for all chars to connect them. But Shiva already announced to release a version that allows Multiclient for Non-VIPs again on Aeolus.
Old   #11

So i cant use sbotmulticlient actuality then?.

Because i wanna play with 8 accounts.
Old   #12

Not yet. But maybe in the next days.
Old   #13

But if i vip, i can connect actuality 1 vip +1non vip true?
Old   #14

Yes.
But you have to connect the non vip char via silkroad.exe.