Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Bard/Cleric Guide

Discussion on [Request]Bard/Cleric Guide within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
[Request]Bard/Cleric Guide

i made a char on kSRO its lvl 14 now .. and i was wondering what skills is good for me .. my main is Bard and the sub is cleric so plz help cuz i need full guide for this build with which skills to open and stuff..

thx in advance,Titch
Old 01/10/2010, 07:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Sounds like you wont get farming, so my suggestion is: Rec Div, Bless Spell, Holy Word, and later if you ever make it that far > Healing orbit. You probably will be lvl with your bard so, the attack skills, guard and mana tambour, speed, noise, mana cycle for mana orbit later, and dance of wizzardry since its the most used one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Bard/Cleric
02/16/2024 - SRO Guides & Templates - 53 Replies
The Bard/Cleric 1.Introduction 2.Stats 3.Skills 4.Armor Type and Weapon 5.How to play solo 6.How to play in a party 7.PvP 8.Conclusion
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted. Thanks!
(Guide- request)Can any1 make guide for Wizzard/bard from lv 1 to 100
04/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello...can any1 make a guide for wizard/bard from lv 1 to 100 area to exp (bot :P) gap, farm and best skills? Ty