Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TB_user Read only | Can't create new ID

Discussion on TB_user Read only | Can't create new ID within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TB_user Read only | Can't create new ID

This row was successfully committed to the database.
However a problem occcured when attempting to retrieve the data back after the commit.
Because of the the displayed data in this row is read-only.
To fix this roblem please re-run this query.

This what the SQL writes , when i try to make a new account.

Why? and how can it be solved?
Old 11/26/2016, 18:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you have a problem in SQL please make a screen shot and post it here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C#][developers] read sv.t & create a sv.t
01/11/2016 - SRO Coding Corner - 11 Replies
Here is a little snippet how to read the silkroad version from the sv.t and create a sv.t in C#. Thanks to pushedx for the explanation about the file structure. public static void WriteSVTFile(byte buffer, int newVersion) { pk2Reader.Blowfish bf = new pk2Reader.Blowfish(Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes("S ILKROADVERSION"), 0, 8); Array.Reverse(buffer, 4, 4);
Read before you create a new topic! [Tutorial]
02/23/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies
Hallo Metin2 Sektion. Dieser Thread ist ein How to Thread und zwar unter dem Namen: Metin2 Guides Sektion lernen. Wieso mache ich diesen Thread? Wenn ihr euch selbst mal in der Community bzw. in dieser Sektion umschaut seht ihr mehr als nur eine Frage. (Ich denke ich brauche das nicht zu Screenen, denn das fällt euch selbst auf.
READ THIS PLEASE Project For create a bot
08/01/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Good morning or good night EVERYBODY Today I decided to created a free bot for NPC and BOX , GG etc..... And For create this bot I need Money to pays a thing very important for the bot And I need you to call at this number phone : 0 899 233 549 and once you have called, you must give me the code that was given
helps create trainer ^ ^ GCPH (read careful)
01/15/2010 - Grand Chase - 20 Replies
hi I am miguelGz creator trainer GCusa (perfect star, no limit iten, etc) Deavid that I am from south america, I can not enter this GCph I just need a person from philipines and create trainer for GCph if someone helps me, teach him to create cts, and create trainer Gcph no more to say soon horn eye have knowledge of engine cheats