Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farm Gold

Discussion on Farm Gold within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Farm Gold

Good afternoon, hello friends would like to ask for help regarding how fast farm gold, what better build the gold bot must fight alone or parth? and to finish I wonder if I happen to start selling gold can bring me judiciary problem be prosecuted, or if it can happen to lose my account? thank you very much
Old 04/23/2016, 20:24   #2

elite*gold: 247
for sure u can get some problem ... ban account losing main account if they get to you ...
and best farming gold my opinion is CH >lvl 30+ gap 9+ and armor .
Old 04/24/2016, 00:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula Untold View Post
for sure u can get some problem ... ban account losing main account if they get to you ...
and best farming gold my opinion is CH >lvl 30+ gap 9+ and armor .
if he opens like 60 goldbots then sure.
It's not 2006, if he will have only few bots this will not work.

Just create 8/8 party and farm gold, farm elixirs and gear and sell them.

Tags
sro farm gold