Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to ask about nukers

Discussion on Want to ask about nukers within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/23/2009, 14:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
to remain at the topic consider trying a force nuker (not the full force one )
i used 40light/60ice/100fire/100force, now making another one with 100light/ice/force... for the first one s/s is mandatory but you dont get bored of knockdowns, the second is plausible even with spear
Old 12/24/2009, 00:44   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkesz View Post
i used 40light/60ice/100fire/100force, now making another one with 100light/ice/force... for the first one s/s is mandatory but you dont get bored of knockdowns, the second is plausible even with spear
Light/Ice nukes aren't enough to be sufficient though...Fire/Ice/Force would be better (better range, more attacks, higher damage, immunity, better mag def, etc)...or Fire/Force and some combo between ice and light (86/14)?
Old 12/28/2009, 07:25   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkesz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
Light/Ice nukes aren't enough to be sufficient though...Fire/Ice/Force would be better (better range, more attacks, higher damage, immunity, better mag def, etc)...or Fire/Force and some combo between ice and light (86/14)?
made it bold for you, i didnt state that only ice/light/force... but, you're wrong the only advantage of fire is the effect immunity. the light nukes+magic att. buff hit as hard as fire ones in average damage and hit more as maximal damage... the max light you should take if you go fire and split 100masteries between ice and light is the 10% buff, if you take more you'll be like a teddy bear (squeeze him a bit and all the stuffing comes out ) in contrar i dont think that you should split it for 5% as you noted (86/14) but this is everyones private choice

on youtube i didnt find any pvp with splited ice/light but with ice/light/force i saw __PARA__, he does nice vids, no advertise but check it thou