Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why am i not allowed to sell character for real money?

Discussion on Why am i not allowed to sell character for real money? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Why am i not allowed to sell character for real money?

Why is it so ******* big rule on every ****** private server to not sell a character or items for $? What do admins/gm-s think about themselves? Are they *** or what? Why do they need to make such a rule? WHO THE **** CARES IF I SELL FOR REAL MONEY? Is it bad for them? Why i get ban for ages? Whats the point of it? Tell me
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2016, 22:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
i agree with you, it is kinda stupid to ban ppl for selling their accounts.
Old 02/08/2016, 22:55   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
''Jealousy''
you make money, they don't.
Old 02/09/2016, 07:03   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
''Jealousy''
you make money, they don't.
Indeed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sell hack for real money edn money for game
09/29/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
all hack no have skill vac wall teleport non argo no dc alll options only skill hack no have PM : skype wish_bg3579
(sylvia) Sell accs for REAL money
11/06/2010 - Archlord Trading - 16 Replies
like the tittle says-i sell accounts on sylvia 1. account archer lvl 73-light top 4/4,cf armpads with 3% bonus cast,mars tasset with 10% res and lvl4 skill block stone in. shuta (stamina),kark 0/1 elite bow with 5 lvl 3 ice cold stones and lvl 78 elite bow with great stats (4/4 ashtals,+12 reinfosced) elite boots with +15 mov speed/+6 dodge(against male) some wc in bag +some other twinks lvl 30 or so ^^ with mail
Buying a nice Character [ real money ]
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
hey guys, I'm back on the Forums and looking for a new char to start over again. Please note that I will only pay with real money ( transaction, bank to bank ). Im looking for a good char, atleast 101 +, with good Set, FF. I'm not looking for any char that has Lightning as sub build. I will only use MM or you go first. So for all again: 101 +, Fullfarmed NOT verified No Lightning MM or you first
To sell coins for real money????
08/14/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Just to know what to do is it possible that i can sell coins (gold) for real money like 1 gold is 1$ and i will sell it for 0.50$ is that possible to do it (NO SCAMS NOTHING) and if it is possible is it legal and if it isn't legal How and can I be coughed doing it if i do it private I would do it throw: -moneybookers -westernunion -alertpay SO IS IT POSSIBLE????
I WTS 9dragon character for a real money!!!
06/19/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
HI! I WTS my EC4 or LEVEL100 warrior bandit character in bardo sever in 9dragons online. i sell it for a real money. just send message at my e-mail. [email protected] thank you!!!