Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sro_client.exe problem

Discussion on sro_client.exe problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sro_client.exe problem

Hi everyone i need help
when i open any P#Server i get this error
Help me Please .. Thank you
Link of error picture
Old 11/08/2015, 17:52   #2

elite*gold: 80
try to add this exe file to the dep list, if it don't works, try to play with the compatibility settings on the program properties.
Old 11/08/2015, 22:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
didn't work .. still getting same Error :/
Old 11/13/2015, 01:21   #4

elite*gold: 8
Try posting this .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem sro_client
04/06/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all me have problem for join client sro no camera visual free how fix? thx blackrogue files cap 90
ASSEM. PROBLEM!!? sro_client.exe
01/20/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 2 Replies
i need to make sro_client.exe connect forever to an ip even if the gateway server send the agent server ip to sro by push this ip in the stack before calling the WS2_32.Connect function i don't know how can i do this need your help please!!? Thanks in advance
swsro problem (SRO_CLIENT.exe)
08/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey people, i have a problem , my swsro crash in city everytime , i launch with holybot and thats all ok, only crash in city never outside i dontknow, i think i have a sroclient old or bad update plz help me :( Tell me the link of sro_client.exe update and 2.029 good ty
Problem with sro_client
06/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi When i install my ecsro client (anti-virus is off) i dont get sro_client and get an error. So i tried downloading one of sro_client from the internet but when i put it in the folder it stays for 2 seconds and automatically dissapears... like something is blocking it ? But antyvirus is turned off ;/ But when i visit control panel it sais anti-virus is on but its called NOD32, how do i turn it off and may this be the reason for my problem ? :( Any help will be appreciated :)