Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What SRO Server is the best?

Discussion on What SRO Server is the best? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/04/2009, 17:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter2007 View Post
you can't do such a thing because this is racism. besides some ppls have some other options about who should not play, like turks, egys, polish, and some hungarians. they are the only nations i had trouble. never with germans.

and to be on-topic: play whichever version you want. i have a KSSN leaked on NET and sent at least 10 emails to joymax korean and never got banned. anyway i suggest you to play somewhere where you have some friends.
lol dude , I said GERMAN because germany is same as turkey ,>> all turkish players at iSRO live in germany , like 0.5% live in turkey , that's why we said germany , and btw racism? it's just how these people act , in normal life u dont have problems with them , its about the game =) it's like u bring a wild animal in to a zoo , they cant behave
anyway u understand now why I said germany I love germans , but germany is full of turks , look at germany like a fortress and turks got it now for years xD
Old 12/04/2009, 20:52   #17

elite*gold: 0
Best in my opinion is ecsro vip. Yes, the exp rates are x15, so all kids lv up fast and like: 90 vs 76, and 90 says: noob, fak u moter... rSro is also nice, but atm there is not reg only beta acc's. I think it will be nice later, so u can start it. Highest lv there atm is arround 45.

Peace!

Hit thanks if l helped ya - it's not hard.