Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a real expert please answer me.

Discussion on I need a real expert please answer me. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation I need a real expert please answer me.

I want to know if my server is ON, the launcher when you open with edxloader not charge? and will change the ip and edit my port that brings the same server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I FOUND REAL SILKROAD HACK ! CHECK IT I NEED ANSWER
02/23/2015 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
#close
LF expert in skins real money/key trade values
01/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for someone kind enough and experienced in CS:GO invetory to help me out figure out a fair real money price/key trade price for a skin. Add me on skype or PM me here. Your help is very much appreciated
Read it & Answer it if you know the answer
03/18/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
You know the characters you see at the login screen? How do I change so that they wear other gear, and dance.. etc? The developer characters which I have in my database, the ones that if I change to that they have 1m dil then all newly made characters start with 1m. How do I go to those characters and change the stuffs they wear etc? I want them to already have all the skills mastered, so you only need to level the skills up and put them in the bars. Read my other post too if you're...
[S]Answer to a short question [B] 3 e*gold for a good answer
03/18/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Vorab nochmal kurz : ich war mir nicht ganz sicher wohin damit , deshalb habe ich daraus nen trade gemacht. I have a short question , on my PS3 i have 19.01€ PSN , Infamous 2 costs 19.99€.I was wondering if their had been a way to buy it.For example with 5% lower price code or something like this.I have 170 e*gold if this could help. Thanks Ich habe eine kurze Frage : Ich möchte auf meiner PS3 Infamous 2 aus dem PSN Store kaufen , ich habe aber nur 19,01€ auf dem Account und das game...