Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i can't open SR_SHARDMANAGER anymore

Discussion on i can't open SR_SHARDMANAGER anymore within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i can't open SR_SHARDMANAGER anymore

when i open it ,it gives me error

!!! Failed to build reference data from this [_REFOBJCOMMON]
Old 03/22/2015, 20:05   #2

elite*gold: 1700
Check the _RefObjItem ID of the last thing you have added and add it as link into _RefObjCommon line.
Old 03/28/2015, 13:53   #3

elite*gold: 375
that means you edited something wrong in " RefObjItem " " RefObjCommon "

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i can't open SR_SHARDMANAGER ..
02/21/2015 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
when i open it ,it gives me error !!! Failed to build reference data from this :/
Open Beta client not using themida anymore
09/04/2014 - ArcheAge - 2 Replies
Hi everyone, I was trying to unpack new open beta client that came with archeage and noticed the packer changed from closed beta 4. Instead of a 4-5mb file packed by themida, it is a 15mb file that is still packed but packer detector don't find any packer associated with it (and of course themida unpacker isn't working). Anyone have info about new packer used? Thanks Following up, very simple packer, easy to manually unpack with ollydbg
why I can't open epvp anymore from my comp
12/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Idk why but I can't open epvp from my computer anymore.. I hope u can help me Bre I'm from my phone right now.. Add me skype to help me: Ronori123
Sbot dont open anymore
02/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, my sbot dont open anymore...Its strange because yesterday its was normal, but today dont open. Show only the banner SBOT and behind this there is a little window but i cant see what is write. Somebody knows what is this?
Sbot dont open anymore
02/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys, my sbot dont open anymore...Its strange because yesterday its was normal, but today dont open. Show only the banner SBOT and behind this there is a little window but i cant see what is write. Somebody knows what is this?