Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A request from EXPERT PK2 editors

Discussion on A request from EXPERT PK2 editors within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile A request from EXPERT PK2 editors

hi all

specially pk2 editors

i'd like to change the ironclad lvl 60 horse to the ostrich silk transport

i am familiar with drew beneton's pk2 extractor and editor but i dont know the exact codes for doing that, all the staff on the web concerning this issue is old and not compatible with current pk2, if any1 can help that will be so kind of him

thx in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request, WarRock Editors
07/17/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
I want edit warrock style, Can some one give me please DDS editor or PKF Editor? :P Thanks for helping =]
[Request]to all kom editors
03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 16 Replies
please stop creating some mp hacks because sir nathanael will not release or create a new modified main.exe mp hackers are noobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Announcement to all GCPH players and Request to all editors...
11/18/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
Mac said to me there is the update in The Website Database.. THE NEW UPDATE OF GC TO BLOCK ANY HACK (Mana,SUddenDeath,1 HIT) 1.THEY HAVE UPDATE IN THE MAIN.EXE . They Put A Script To Block The Edited File And HEX EDITING in THE MAIN.EXE .. THEY PUT AN ENCRYPTED Script In The Main.exe so everytime you Edit The Hacks And Play GC PH you will Get The Message ''YOUR CLIENT HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION'' EVEN YOU TRY AND TRY EDITING THE FILE THE MESSAGE WILL APEAR OVER AND...
A request from EXPERT PK2 editors 2
10/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi , i've heard that there are some Experts in PK2 Editing XD and i have a request for them and i hope they can accomplish it :-S for me ( if they want to ) i've heard that it can be done editing the Media PK2 and i want to change my HP/MP bar ( from upper left corner ) with one looking like the one from this vid.... YouTube - Demon shaitan kill 17 + Uruchi kill 4 + Lord kill 3! can anyone help me ? :-S thanks in advance i'm waiting for a fast reply if you can .... thanks again
[Request]pk2 Editor expert
03/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
SomeOne can change taiwan pk2 to english? if yes,i will upload the media.pk2 for u! thx