Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Media.pk2 with Alexandria Entrance

Discussion on [Request] Media.pk2 with Alexandria Entrance within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Media.pk2 with Alexandria Entrance

Hey guys, i've been searching for a media.pk2 for iSro since the new kSro version came out. So..I would like to ask if someone could make it?

Thankz (;
Old 10/10/2009, 14:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
was it really necessary to make 2 threads about that?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SEA EMU Codes of Rac Entrance
07/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, Can anyone tell what i have to write in the teleport document, to make a teleport to the roc Entrance???
[Request] Alexandria Quest List!
07/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Well basically like the title says, i need a full quest list. I found two lists, one at mmosite, and other on some blogspot (silkroad secret blogspot). But both seem to be not full, or at least some informations are missing .. im 101 and i cant take some Quests like i.E: Deity Training (Hunt 800 Dark Khepris); even though it doesnt say that it recquire any Quest to be done before. Thanks in Advance :)
Media.pk2 with Alexandria Entrance
10/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Can any mod please delete this? Thankz
Secret Entrance to AQ
12/05/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Go to Feathermoon Stronghold, or near it, Go south... keep going it takes some time even as a druid in aqua form. You are now to the far west of Silithus, and at the south western corner youll find a Farm, a horde farm to be certain. Youll also find a BIG F'n tree.. With a cave thats about as big as the RFD circle room, if u continue going just a bit more past the cave and all youll fall for about 10 seconds and land in AQ skipping many mobs and be about on the 4th boss. Best to have fall...