Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot Question

Discussion on Sbot Question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sbot Question

Hello guys, how can i recovery id , pass and passcode from sbot on isro(i mean id and pw from Silkroad not from sbot) ?
I forgot my Id, pass and passcode and dont have anymore acces to the email(forgot pw too) but i have last settings from sbot...Can i get those info from sbot ?
Old 07/12/2014, 01:43   #2

elite*gold: 138
You cannot get any information from your SBot beside your SBot username and pw.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sbot Question?!
04/11/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
well, i dun if i should buy that sbot acc cuz i dun if it is save.... how i remebered just the last one with the last paypal email can change pw if he'll press forgott pw or? so if i re-purchase the bot he cannot hack the acc back because i am the last purchaser or? am not sure someone know it 100% ?
Question about sbot
03/26/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
HI, can someone hack me, when I say him botid and pw + pp email?
Question about sbot
11/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello , i want ask how i can make that sbot launcher login into 29 or 30 server ? Coz now it logging into 28 server and it takes very long . I started loader 29 server and sbot in 28 server loader was online after 2-3hours sbot wasnt online after 5-7 hours .
Sbot question
08/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, I was always wondering if Sbot will be to purchase to a new users again? If not, can anyone sell me acc or if we can share it. I need someone trustable. Thx for answers
Question for Sbot
05/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I clicked 1 time by acident Killclient/GoClientless on Sbot but i cant get my client back so if someone knows tell me plz !