Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Queue system bugged :S

Discussion on Queue system bugged :S within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Queue system bugged :S

guys this is really starting to annoy me, 3 days ago my premuim finished and i have been trying to log on to activate the new one... i havent got anywhere near logging in ! i open 4 clients, 3 with my main 1 with my staller, my staller goes in but my ain doesnt ! and it still keeps writing (requestion user confirmation)... when i check my netstat -n in the command promt it says that my main connects to server .29/.28 ... my staller connects to .68, my staller got in less that 1 hour :S ? normally on a normal day at peak times it takes me 3 hours minimum, this connected on a sunday + peak less that 1 hour :S

please help me fix this, is it a hosts file problem ? or sro problem ?"
i play ****** isrobot btw.
Old 09/14/2009, 01:37   #2

I don't think you can fix it happens to me.
Old 09/14/2009, 04:56   #3

Well if you open 3 clients with the same character, you'll be detected and removed from the queue system (notice "Registering user confirmation" stops appearing)
Old 09/14/2009, 11:04   #4

I had same Just put on 1 client.