Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Agbot And Pickup Pet

Discussion on My Agbot And Pickup Pet within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation My Agbot And Pickup Pet

hi .. i have a problem with my agbot ,, my pet is missing my quests =(
and i put mp and hp in my pet sometimes .... when i do that .. the bot moves them automatic to my inventory ,, may i know how to control that stuff ? thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pickup bot mit großem pickup-Umkreis
11/17/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Ich habe im Metin2 forum gelesen, dass es einen neuen "Pickup_Bot" gibt. Mithilfe diesem Hack kannst du Items, die nicht in deiner Reichweite sind, aufheben. Giebt es sowas wirklich, oder haben die metin2 GMs sich das nur ausgedacht? (es gibt ja den Trick, um etwas mit Speedhack aufzuheben, obwohl es aussieht als wärest du noch ausser Reichweite...) Meinen die damit den Speedhack Trick? Oder gibt es wirklich so einen wunderbaren Hack?
Help me with AgBot --- pickup choosing??
12/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
okay guys ... I need your help about this ... In agbot .. how can I choose things to collect and things to put in storage and so on ... I opened the view config and checked it but was unable to adjust things " mov ethem from 1 category to another" ... can i get help with this thnx for help and patience
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;;;););) pls HELP