Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nuker question [Build]

Discussion on Nuker question [Build] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Which one
Bicheon/Lightning/cold 23 74.19%
fire/lighting/cold 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nuker question [Build]

hi all,

I would like to make nuker but what's the best build for pvp job war and unique hunting?

bicheon/lightning/cold

or

fire/lightning/cold
Old 08/30/2009, 17:25   #2

fire/lightning/cold that what i use
but i dont know about bicheon didnt use it b4
but if u r PURE int use fire/lightning/cold
Old 08/30/2009, 17:55   #3

Best for pvp would be bicheon/fire/cold/. But i use hybrid 7:1 and ice 40/light 60/fire 100/bicheon 100. At pvp a can defeat almost all same lvl players
Old 08/30/2009, 18:50   #4

im 8:1 hypired too and i use s/s in pvp o dont die esaly vut i cant defeat glaviers
Old 08/30/2009, 22:12   #5

Blah. You can test and see for yourself if you want. Or you can see the spoiler

These are taken completely from the numbers of sro, tho there is a person on bot-cave who will in a couple weeks (once his 1:7 spear char is fufa) do damage test of light nuke/ghost spear averaged from 10 times before rebuilding to fire then testing the results against fire nuke/ghost spear to prove this so if you want I'll post the results of that when it happens.

That answer is for pvp. As for unique hunting

Old 08/31/2009, 10:07   #6

going with full force is pretty much stupid if you want to enjoy pvp's job wars fw etc. but fire/light/cold would be awesome on grinding ^^ chinese wizz lol but use spear then to deal max dmg

so my offer is bicheon/ice/light its pretty much awesome build
Old 08/31/2009, 15:33   #7

Thank you all guys for the good help. I appreciate it
i'm gonna make a bicheon lightning cold nuker.
Old 08/31/2009, 17:49   #8

fire is better then light.. most people go for light cause of the speed its pretty stupid to ruin your char cause your to stupid to buy speed drugs..
Old 08/31/2009, 18:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalw View Post
fire is better then light.. most people go for light cause of the speed its pretty stupid to ruin your char cause your to stupid to buy speed drugs..
dont forget lion shout..mag increase buff...parry ratio increase buff
Old 08/31/2009, 20:36   #10

(Here is the expanded spoiler since you all seem to have ignored)

Fire/Ice/Weapon int is, despite what many think, BETTER than light/ice/weapon, for many reasons.

1) The imbue (which is where magical damage in physical attacks comes from) is 13.18~26.00 % stronger than the lightning imbue at 100. Basically, this means that, on average, fire, without any "piercing force" buff at all, hits 19.64% stronger than lightning imbue. And lightning buff only increases damage by 18%, so you hit as if you had a buff 2% stronger than force piercing level 3 without even having a buff :P.

2) Fire gets the skill "Fire shield - Emperor", which means all you need is a total of 22% immunity of a status on your accessories and you are 100% immune. Without fire, you can't be immune.

3) Fire gives you a magic defense buff...need I say more here?

4) Fire nukes are stronger, longer range, and more plentiful (there's 3 instead of 1) than lightning nukes.

5) Most people disregard the physical attack buff because you are an int, but even as a pure int, assuming you are full blue, 35% of your attack comes from physical. So a 19% increase in physical damage still increases your weapon skills by 7% damage. And that piles on top of the 19.64% more from the imbue, so basically, your weapon skills hit 126.64% base, whereas lightning hits 118% base.

In conclusion for damage, this means fire hits 7.32% more damage than lightning does with weapon skills. Although the phys buff does not effect nukes, the nukes to begin with are stronger, and, averaging hellfire and disitegrate (which average 7.5% stronger than crane's thunderbolt) your nukes will hit 7.75% stronger because of cloud fire force.

So basically, it's stronger, has better defense, can operate from longer range, and is immune. The only thing lightning has better than fire is the 70 or so parry ratio you get, but 70 parry ratio doesn't make nearly a big enough difference to matter (for tanking, vs int mag def buff is better, and vs str fire wall helps tanking more)...and speed. But if you can learn to live without speed, I'd go with this build.
Old 09/01/2009, 00:50   #11

Many people say Fire/ice/wep is stronger atm but I disagree. Sure it gives more dmg. but if you use strategy with bicheon and light (like ghost walk away after kd and stabbing to do a nuke) you can actually be better in PvP. A lot of people also forget lion shout, which is a great move for PvP against other int builds (mainly wiz). they give you a quick finisher! Parry ratio also helps reduce the damage you get from your opponents. Also some people will tell you fire is better in pvp by pvping with the 2 builds, but you can't do that to prove which one is better cause fire is made to lower magic damage (buff, and firewall), so a pure int fire would usually win against a pure int light.
Old 09/01/2009, 09:07   #12

yup i have to agree with I_PK_I

fire/cold does more dmg and prob does better against INT's (because of the higher mag def)
but against str it's worse for sure.

and lower parry affects you in more ways then just dmg received.
Like the succes of resisting a status (like bleed, division, dull, fear etc and also the incurable ones KD, stun, KB) depends on having a high parry.
And any good INT-player knows that a stun or KB at the wrong time (especially against a STR) can be the diffrence between winning or losing.

either way it's a personal preffrence, I like light since I hate not being able to do anything cause i'm laying on my back or am stunned and I gladly give up some dmg for that
Old 09/01/2009, 19:16   #13

Just read what I said on the 1st page -.-.

Fire does more damage and gives better magical defense, so versus an int you'll tank better and hit better so yea, vs an int it does better.

For versus str, fire still helps you tho, with a little skill that I call Fire wall. If they are a blader, a 2h, a glaive, a bow, or even a STR-sub-warlock-euro, you can use fire wall to absorb debuffs and kd/stun/knockback while you get a big chunk out of their hp, and by the time they beat your fire wall if they even do, you will have quite an edge on them. Also, immunity helps a ton because even with full blued accessories, a level 5 ice imbue can cripple your attacks if you don't have fire, whereas with accessories totaling 22%+ which is really easy to get, fire makes you immune. All that leaves out in STRs are rogues, and that's where longer ranged and stronger nukes come into play.

So really, in most situations fire is better. The only problem is that leveling (especially in the cave) without a speed buff is annoying.
Old 09/02/2009, 15:33   #14

dunno what you're trying to say here.. but I read what you said -.-

besides the fact that firewall comes down in 2 or 3 hits from STR chinese,
I don't like spamming a wall to stay alive.

I agree with you on the immunity, but then again you don't need fire maxed to get immune or you actually thought i went arround being frozen all the time?

and if you think you can outrange a rogue with xbow while in firewall then you're in for a surprise ^^

either way like I said before.. it's a personal prefrence. The things you say about fire being so much better are really not true... both light and fire have their ups and downs.