Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help with my SROKING bot

Discussion on I need help with my SROKING bot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help with my SROKING bot

i downloaded the latest version of sroking and injected my char and the bot didnt work
what should i do?
Old 09/01/2009, 03:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
press start game in bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sroking
01/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Is it true that sroking is free again not the 7 free hours i mean the free features dos they include grinding and loot and so...?
Sroking
06/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all i am very much confused about the main web site Sroking Official Site,Best Silkroad Online Bot|Homepage i see yesterday SROKing 1.0.19_3 and now its SROKing 1.0.19_2 again can u help me out plzzz thxxxxx
Need help with SroKing
05/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, I have a problem with SroKing. Now when I have set bot it kill perfectly, but is a problem with suply settings. He buy what I have set, but before he go to training place he go to herbalist and start buying medium HP pots. He spamming this: Buy HP Recovery Potion (Medium) at slot 0 for 50 number!!!!! And BTW he buys me 100 HP pots Large nefore he start doing this, so it buy me what he need to, but is problem with this mediums. Now I don't know if this is a bug or I set a bot wrong...