Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast cast skills

Discussion on Fast cast skills within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fast cast skills

I know it can be done with 2 methods:
1.with exchange
2.with restart,but in my server when i do pvp and i try to rester it says cannot rester while in combat so how can i make it with restart i dont want to do it with the exchange because alot of ppl crying and reporting .
Old 01/01/2014, 23:15   #2

elite*gold: 115
it got fixed long time ago already, you cant do that bug anymore.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
165er Hunter mit 100% Cast - Extreme Last Chaos & Alles Waffen Skills :))
08/20/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 5 Replies
Verkaufe hier einen 165er Scharfschützen Klasse: Scharfschütze Level: 165 Fähigkeitspunkte: 2k / Ausgeskillt bis auf 1-2 =) + Seele Dabei + Fokus und Co. Skills: Ausgeskillt & 2 Verbuggte (Offizell Erlaubt) Waffen Skills Waffen Skills: Silence (HDF-Skill) + Schnellfeuer (Wie Durchstoßen trifft nur doppelt mit mehr dmg) Händler: Vorhanden - 50er Hunter Info: Diese Skills kann man mit 100% Cast Ausführen. Trotz +10 Waffe kann man in der Arena fast alles One-hitten, einen 165er Titan...
*##WTB CAST SCHMUCK ODER CAST RüSTUNG Knight 85!Eternia##*
12/26/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 5 Replies
Huhu LC Zocker.. Ich bin auf der Suche nach Cast Schmuck(Skill Cooldown) oder Ritter Rüstungsteile die Cast besitzen. MUSS EVA Siegeln haben! 85-87er! oder 105er oder 115er aber b6e ist pflicht^^ Natürlich auf Eternia Games.. Geplusst oder ungeplusst ist unwichtig. Hauptsache Cast b6e!
[Question]Regarding 1 charge FB 2nd Hit with Fast Cast wand
02/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies
Okay, since 57 patch, I have been having a little problem with FB 1 charge mod. It allows me to shoot at a single charge all good, but if I charge and cast a FB right after the first cast, the monsters wouldn't take a hit. Tried it with a normal wand, this does not happen but with a fast cast wand (40% cast speed increase), this happens.
WTT lvl92 2h with skills+1+logo+ohkeros+5%cast+gaudius+50fgp+? for shuta
01/31/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
my 5% cast ring is all stats+8 and ashtal stone in it my ohkeros with ashtal stone gaudius with5% phys res and logo with stamina and i can add 50fgp+2x 5k lens+ combis and i can give reinforcement pots 200x my 2h wep is hellerbade 7 slots good green stats with+1 all skills and +13 reinforced if u have a shuta and like my offer write me