Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Way To Remove Servers From The List?

Discussion on Any Way To Remove Servers From The List? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Way To Remove Servers From The List?

Sort of an interesting question, but I find it to be very annoying to scroll through all the servers looking for my 3, I was wondering what would need to be edited to either make them always show on the top or be the only ones that appear (if it's complicated don't bother tho, no use putting in more effort to stop it than it takes to find the servers)
Old 08/10/2009, 18:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
(if it's complicated don't bother tho, no use putting in more effort to stop it than it takes to find the servers)
it is, so dont try

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]List of RuneScape Private Servers - Add your p-serv to the list ASAP!
05/17/2010 - Runescape Private Server - 2 Replies
BTW IM HOPING THIS GETS STICKY, BECAUSE ITS REALLY USEFUL! Hello, I'v noticed that there is no proper way of advertising a RuneScape Private Server on ElitePvPers. Im hoping this will fix the problem... If you have a runescape Private Server write a bit about your p-server under.
List of pvt SRO servers?
07/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
can ny one direct me to where i can find a list of some decent private SRO servers ?? Most of the sites in xtremetop100 and such lists turn out to be phisihing ones. Ny help wuld be appreciated.
[Servers] A list of private servers.
07/05/2008 - GunZ - 9 Replies
This is a list of private servers that is coming back or is already availible. DR GunZ (DaemonRings GunZ) - Updating Or So Don't Know Yet. LG GunZ (LegacyGamers GunZ) - They might be reopening in like 5-10 weeks. GunZ P (I forgot what the P means) - Copyed some of LG GunZ work since LG's source is out. It is a very good server to play and pretty wierd. SGunZ (Smurf GunZ) - Coming Soon. I will update this list later on I guess these are the most popular private servers I know. Please...