Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Leveling Path(where to go at what lvls)

Discussion on A Leveling Path(where to go at what lvls) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Leveling Path(where to go at what lvls)

I would Seriously Like someone the make a Guide for like where to level i see all these guides with people saying get the skills and you need this much SP But where do i go at say lvl 41 to lvl??????? Can someone please make one or Post a Link to a Guide
Old 08/03/2009, 11:47   #2

elite*gold: 25
normal place to train @ lvl41 is maong lvl43 found at hotan near the east ferry
if u have other question explain more please
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2009, 11:58   #3

elite*gold: 25
normal place to train @ lvl41 is maong lvl43 found at hotan near the east ferry
if u have other question explain more please
Old 08/03/2009, 15:02   #4

Mind telling what build your character is shano, cuz that can drastically alter where you can train xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2009, 19:17   #5

No one made a guide cuz it doesn't need a guide , if yr STR go for mobs ur lvl+2 , if INT mobs ur lvl-2 , if u have a super plused sun gear and wep , u can add a couple of lvls.

thats it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2009, 00:07   #6

Not necessarily...I always bot at mobs a bit lower than me on my STR chars cuz of better kill rate/drop rate.

You just map it based on so you can kill them without wasting much.

Like if you're an int and hit 90% of a monster's HP, go to one that's either lower and dies in 1 shot or higher and you actually use the power of both shots cuz otherwise you're just wasting time/mp...and not dying is good.