Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with update!!!

Discussion on Problem with update!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with update!!!

My PC dont update the sro and i dont know why. (Error Code 5 and Error code 4)
what i need to do?!
i need the answer fast plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new update problem
12/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
i started playin again so i downloaded the new version of sro.. i keeo gettin error after download sayin.. this is a client file that can b used after the legend 4 plus-hotan fortress update... im totally fuked off cuz i carnt seen to get it workin wht ever i do. ive downloaded it 3 times now but same thing to all.... please help wud b appreciated :D
5.0.8 update problem?
10/27/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
my rexignation is not working please help me?
Update problem
07/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Every time I try to open SRO normally, I get "Silkroad is undergoing inspection" blah blah. I tried un-patching while using mediapatcher and while it's patched. And when I try to open it with agbot, it doesn't open, and I know this is because SRO updated. The only way I can even get through the launcher, is to open nuConnector. Then the new autologin never works even if rev6 says there 20spots open. What can I do to fix all this? Thanks.
update problem
04/09/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
i downloaded the aion client from Games On Net File Library :: Aion - Tower of Eternity - Full Clients (No Registration Required) and after i installed, i tried update but only a message with 4 chinese characters on it. i recognize the first one to mean 'sky'. does anyone know how to get around this?
[Problem]With update 17.03.09
03/17/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
With update 17.03.09 ok im realy realy new in cabal and i have a problem i played yesterday 16.03.09 without any problems and today i try to launch teh game lauchner say update complete but wehn im in loginscreen a popup open and says pls install teh updates game will terminate now