Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Delevel Skill

Discussion on [Question] Delevel Skill within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Delevel Skill

How this work???
I am not asking how to do, this I now.
Exemple:

Can I pick up

Light Mastery 90
Sub-skill's light lv 90

after that delevel the mastery to 0 and have the sub-skill light 90? how works?
Old 07/23/2009, 02:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
I am not too sure what you mean.
I believe you are asking if you can delevel the mastery past a skills level.
The answer is no, you must first delevel the skill before you can delevel the mastery level.

I will test to make sure my theory is correct, but I believe everything must be deleved in order to bring down a mastery's level.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2009, 03:28   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
Yeah you're right, you have to delvl the skill before the mastery.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question & tips regarding delevel and farm :)
02/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello so i have a question on how to delevel my farming char....i got only 1 pc... my farm char is called Shadow_Soul, and my resser its called Resurect_Now so i logged on with multiclient,go to flowers,but the question is how do i delevel..i have to keep pressing 1 button to ress Shadow_Soul,and then alt tab to accept the resurection,from my other char...,and so on,can enyone give me some coool tips on how to make this a better way? or a faster way please :)
AGbot - delevel script
01/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey guys its me again~ Im trying to delevel my SP farmer at SMR. problem is the scripts i make never work, and whenever i use the premade scripts they go through all the stuff of buying potions and stuff. So can anyone make me a script that goes from SMR spawn spot, to the kokorus at south gate? + how do i make auto res instant(Agbot auto res dosnt work, but loader auto res does)? there is like a delay for 20 seconds every time.
How to delevel
09/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Since I always used Testosterone to auto accept res, and now its outdated. Whats the best way to delevel apart from putting something on the enter key, as I wish to be able to use the computer in the mean time.. Thanks.
WTB > delevel guide CabalSEA
08/18/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
pay via paypal only...or MY thru maybank... i just wanna buy for $10 or equivalent price...more than that...i wont buy... got ppl sell it cheaper than that but only accept moneybooker...i'm lazy to open moneybooker... the worst case...i just buy from him...if no one sell it... tq
delevel npc
10/17/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
kann mir einer sagen wie ich beim l2j server gracia einen delevel npc machen kann?