Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem connecting SRO

Discussion on Problem connecting SRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Problem connecting SRO

Hi everytime i try connecting sro i get this error: "servers are offline. please visit homepage to check when they are back"
I hate it can someone help me!
Thx in advance,
kylihans
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shenqui.jpg (67.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 07/21/2009, 10:15   #2

keep trying..
Old 07/21/2009, 15:34   #3

Done solved it it can be deleted!
Old 07/21/2009, 15:38   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
Ok,

#Closed.
Closed Thread

Tags
homepage, offline, problem, server, visit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem connecting, help!
09/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Well this morning I started the normal client and said me, Server are underoing updates, please visit ... Then I tried with the (Bot, and sroking, and said me this: Well I don't now why this happens, when I open som times the launcher, it works, and I can enter only with the Launcher, but I need help, to use (Bot, and multiclient of sroking :D, I wait your answers and thanks for your attention.
Problem while connecting
11/14/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone , I have a problem with connecting to Game when i write my id and password i press Connect and it's says ..Requesting user confirmation ..wait like 40 sec and then this msg disapear. i sure about its not problem in my internet ..cause my friend have the same problem i already Reinstalled the game and still getting this problem ..maybe someone know what i can to do to resolve it?
Connecting problem
03/22/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hi, I have a very big problem. Everytime when I am at te Log-In screen of 2moons I type in my Id and Pw but then there is the message "cannot connect to the server". I tryed many ways to play 2moons but they didn't worked. I also read the thread of acclaim to this connecting probllem and i've tryed all ways. Then i tryed it again... Nothing. :mad: WHAT CAN I DO? Please help me. :confused:
Connecting problem
05/24/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, i am playing on a private c1 server, using l2walker 10.3.3. After a server restart i can't connect with the bot. I get such error: 15:50:12 Link LoginServer Succeed. 15:50:15 Login LoginServer Succeed. 15:50:40 ->Link GameServer Fail. So as i understand the problem occurs when the bot has to choose the server (e.g. Bartz, etc).