Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot training place problem

Discussion on agbot training place problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow agbot training place problem

hi dudes out there =),
i have finally configured agbot quite good...

my only problem is, that i cant use grass speed (lvl 70) to go to the training place....

without grass speed the bot would navigate my char perfect to every chosen coordinate, that i have programed....

with grass speed the bot would move kinda sick....he is moving too far ignoring my coordindate, then he notices the far move, then he REALLY walk to this coordinate.....after reaching the coordinate, again he is moving too far....

thats a problem, especially in town, cuz the bot will always stuck at west gate of hotan :/

i wonder why agbot makes that mistake using grass speed or even on a horse, then same problem will occur!

plz guys help me..
Old 07/19/2009, 09:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Did you create the script using agBot or agDev?

agBot has a built in static walk feature for scripts, you can see it in the script editor, if you make your script and use the old system, try and tick this, and make them all over, it is the most precise walking system for any bot, that I know of.

Add this to cast moving speed.

Code:
"cast buff","Grass Walk - Speed",""
Old 07/20/2009, 05:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
the new script system works perfectly....

the old script system still makes me trouble...

thx so far, i will use NOW only the new script system (exec through monsterscript folder)