Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recovering Account SRO-R

Discussion on Recovering Account SRO-R within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Recovering Account SRO-R

Hello

Well I stoped playing for about a year and a half and I still know my username and email, but my email was blocked by Outlook so It does now work anymore. Oh and I forgot my secret answer. Anyone knows how to solve it? or jaymax can solve it? or it is just a lost account?
Old 08/18/2013, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
i've tried to solve it with joymax, but as always their answers are just bullshit and telling you the normal way of changing your email, which aint possible ofcourse with a blocked email...so doubt you will get any usefull help from them
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2013, 11:57   #3

elite*gold: 261
its 100% lost, nothing you can do about it. Joymax is absolutely uncooperative in such cases.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2013, 13:24   #4

elite*gold: 20
**** it -.-
Old 08/19/2013, 00:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredericopassos View Post
**** it -.-
had same problem, you know what joymax did? NOTHING...
i had to remember my password all by myself
but logged in for like 5 minutes and logged off coz i saw alot bullshit in those 5 minutes
Old 08/19/2013, 07:42   #6

elite*gold: 260
as long as you can login to your sro-r account, it can still be recovered. there was an exploit on the joymax website wherein you can change the email on a verified account eventhough you forgot the email password. not sure though if it was fixed or not. but i was able to recover my account using that glitch
Old 08/19/2013, 10:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
as long as you can login to your sro-r account, it can still be recovered. there was an exploit on the joymax website wherein you can change the email on a verified account eventhough you forgot the email password. not sure though if it was fixed or not. but i was able to recover my account using that glitch
thats fixed months ago