Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What built is better

Discussion on What built is better within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: What is better?
My Friends built 3 18.75%
My Built 13 81.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What built is better

my friend is a spear/thunder/fire

and i am spear/thunder/ice

i wear protector and he wears armor

he says if i wear armor that i dont need Ice and that his built is stronger

what do ya think is it worth changing to his built i am lvl 46 right now
Old 07/09/2009, 01:55   #2

rofl sorry to say that but your friend is dumb. if you are a spear nuker you need ice. stick with your build.
Old 07/09/2009, 03:11   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3vRb View Post
rofl sorry to say that but your friend is dumb. if you are a spear nuker you need ice. stick with your build.
+1
Old 07/09/2009, 07:14   #4

elite*gold: 8
also... armor its very slow... even with a high lvl light... so in my perspective... for me to grind or bot successfully i need maximum speed... so i would use garment.. u can always go for fire/heuk..its veryyyy strong.. attacks are very powerful... leave cold 60 and light 40.. this is lvl 100 of course... thats what i would do.. or simply leave fire at 0 and go for light cold heuk.. btw.. i dont use nukes when im lvling.. wastes too much mp.. so i usually use heuk attacks.. 80+ are powerful and u kill mobs with 1 skill.. so its easy and fast... u can use nukes.. but u will waste a lot of mp.. also.. at ur current lvl.. ur better off with prot i guess... but at d8 d9 d10 use garms or prot if u want.. i would use garms... good luck
Old 07/09/2009, 10:00   #5

you should use that one you have your friends build only do good dmg but he will die easy in pvp
Old 07/09/2009, 12:39   #6

Hybrid?
Anyways.

100 Heuk
100 Light
100 Cold

Protector, is a hard build if you go hybrid.
Old 07/09/2009, 20:59   #7

wel i went with cold/thunder/fire and i can change from spear to s/s depends on what i can find to buy cheap

Edit: and i am not making this cher for pvp just making it for plvl and money making

after i get this cher high lvl i will be making euro warrior cher
Old 07/09/2009, 22:14   #8

I thing best build for nuker is s/s hybrid 8:2 you got good phy atk and mag and more hp , armor protector , bitcheon/fire(imbue)/light and maybe ice for more phy def .