Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad R für Windows 8?

Discussion on Silkroad R für Windows 8? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Silkroad R für Windows 8?

Hallo,
bin ein Win 8 benutzer und habe nun die Frage gibt es sro-r für windows 8 bei mir öffnet sich sro-r nicht deswegen...
Old 08/02/2014, 07:03   #2

i use windows 8 aswell and i cant play any silkroad, is there any solution for this disease called w8? xD
Old 08/02/2014, 08:07   #3

Hallo SBotDE Ich habe Windows 7 und kann auch nicht Silkroad R spielen. Mein problem ist wenn ich auf launcher start klicke kommt sro guard ladet und nix passiert mehr launcher bleibt immer noch offen egal was ich mache! schon mehrmals neu installiert bringt nichts!
Old 08/21/2014, 17:31   #4

Bei mir funktioniert SRO-R unter Win7
Old 08/22/2014, 10:22   #5

elite*gold: 90
silkroad R worked with me in windows 8

you must download some tool like proxy to can open game
Old 08/22/2014, 19:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBotDE View Post
Hallo,
bin ein Win 8 benutzer und habe nun die Frage gibt es sro-r für windows 8 bei mir öffnet sich sro-r nicht deswegen...
Nutze Windows 8.1 und bei mir läuft jeder Silkroad client.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Knight's Of Silkroad ( Silkroad 2 Whole New Mobile Game ) + SIlkroad 2 Evidence
07/12/2014 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey Guys i'd like to share my minds about Silkorad 2 Did Its just a rumor or Really going to Come I think there going to be Silkroad 2 WHY: A Whole New Silkroad Game For Mobile and Looks Awesome Joymax Deal With ''WeMade'' about wemade helping them with source's about developing and they take about 25-27% from the money i forgot the Right % anyway they create a new silkroad for mobiles so maybe they going to make for PC to. Joymax Buyed PathEngine which mean going to developing something...
Silkroad 256x256 Windows 7 Icons
08/18/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 4 Replies
Hi Everyone, I guess this isn't really a coding question, but more of a request to an artist out there. I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post in. My request is simple, I have been looking everywhere for some cool Silkroad 256x256 Icons that I can use to update my Windows Explorer library images. Would someone be willing to design 1 or 2 cool ones for me. I would totally appreciate it. Thanks for the time!
[Guide] Using Windows Detours to Redirect Silkroad to a Proxy
11/25/2010 - SRO Coding Corner - 28 Replies
This is the second guide in a three part series. The first part is the "A Simple Silkroad Proxy Reference" guide, which sets up a simple proxy. This guide shows how to create your own hook and detour to use that proxy (or any other for that matter) with the client. The third and final guide will show how to use a clientless with the proxy and illustrate the power of the design. There is not that much code across the three projects in this guide, but some of the concepts are advanced. It took...
Silkroad with Windows 7 German/English
03/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hey leute ! Ich hab ein GROßES problem unzwar kann ich seit einigen wochen kein Silkroad mehr starten ! Nach einiger zeit hatte ich keine zeit mehr für sro und hab aufgehört. Silkroad with Windows7 / Silkroad unter Windows 7 So... Jetzt nach nem monat wollt ich wieder mal Spielen .. aber Silkroad startet nicht mehr .. bzw kann mich nicht einloggen. Wenn ich das spiel starte und meine daten eingebe und auf Connect drücke flieg ich einfach raus und mein pc sagt mir :"sro_client.exe...