Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help|Email Verification

Discussion on Help|Email Verification within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help|Email Verification

What's Email verification is making ?
And is it possible to cancel it after you make it ?

I want to do it because I got a character that someone know his secret answer ,and I gave the player to someone(not the same person) ,and I afraid that the person who know the answer will give it to the other one and he will be able to change my password and details ...
Old 07/07/2009, 17:39   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
Email Verification means any attempt to edit your account information (Password) will need an authorization code, that will be sent to the email you activated it with. If the person has access to the email, and the secret answer, they can change password.
Email Verification can't be reversed, email can't be changed.
Old 07/09/2009, 07:22   #3

elite*gold: 8
it is convenient in some cases... but if u dont share with no one.. its best u leave it alone.. but obviously u do.. so yea u should do it.. but dont put ur current email.. bcus then u might want to sell it... and u will probly lose ur email.. so its better to create a new mail... suggestions? hotmail, gmail.. yahoo sucks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The New Silkroad Online Email Verification System(copied from Rev6)
09/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I copied this from rev6.com i saw this and i thould it is usefull for every1 to know Please note that Joymax has upgraded their E-mail Verification System. If your account was previously secured with an E-mail verification, that security is now meaningless. The new system work on those 2 features: - With your account name and password you can modify your e-mail address and your password. - With your account name and secret password you can modify your e-mail address and your password....
My old char the got hacked is in my hands again! But does email verification work?
09/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I changed the password of my old rogue that got scammed from me a while back. And i email verified it to my email, however, i tested it out and i was able to change the pw without getting an email...it let me change the pw just like a normal account that is unverified... Is this supposed to happen? Do i need to give it time? Whats up with that? ^^
Question|Email Verification
07/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
What's Email verification is making ? And is it possible to cancel it after you make it ? I want to do it because I got a character that someone know his secret answer ,and I gave the player to someone(not the same person) ,and I afraid that the person who know the answer will give it to the other one and he will be able to change my password and details ...
Email Verification
09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Is it possible to switch it off? It's damn annoying while trading accounts-.- I have to give my important e-mail accounts! So, is there a way to disable it???