Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot Clientless problem

Discussion on Sbot Clientless problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sbot Clientless problem

Hello guys, so i recently started playing isro, and my friend bought me an sbot,
it works like a charm, perfect grind and everything, but i face one problem.
I can't figure out how to make it clientless.

like you see in picture, i can't press ''Kill client/Go clientless'' button, anyone could help fix this problem?
Old 08/09/2013, 12:26   #2

sbot doesnt support clientless, only with sbot ac and its for isro only, no sro-r support
Old 08/09/2013, 13:09   #3

DD 9 lvl
Old 08/10/2013, 13:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhun View Post
sbot doesnt support clientless, only with sbot ac and its for isro only, no sro-r support
i dont know about sbot ac, bot theres also sbotmod which you have to purchase as well, sbot itself cant go clientless no
Old 08/10/2013, 23:26   #5

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by speacher View Post
i dont know about sbot ac, bot theres also sbotmod which you have to purchase as well, sbot itself cant go clientless no
coz you don't know anything...
oh yeah, back to topic. sBot AC has been here for quite a while. you can find it . and you can find their support forum .

and for the record, sBot used to support clientless. hope you read it properly :-)
Old 08/11/2013, 09:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
oh yeah, back to topic. sBot AC has been here for quite a while. you can find it . and you can find their support forum .

and for the record, sBot used to support clientless. hope you read it properly :-)
dude dont start ******** with me now -.- just cuz i dont know 1 thing doesnt mean i know anything as i can asure you my iq is higher than urs
maybe i just didnt give a **** as i used sbotmod and never liked sbotac, besides its new and i quit isro a year ago so keep ur useless trashtalk for urself

and since when is there clientless on sbotac as when i used it it was disabled and from any post i can find so far it still says its disabled, its only enabled for p servers, the only posts saying its enabled are urs, not from theoneofgod...so if you could give a link to somewhere where he does say it or with other kinds of proof
Old 08/11/2013, 13:26   #7

Quote:
dude dont start ******** with me now -.- just cuz i dont know 1 thing doesnt mean i know anything as i can asure you my iq is higher than urs
maybe i just didnt give a **** as i used sbotmod and never liked sbotac, besides its new and i quit isro a year ago so keep ur useless trashtalk for urself

and since when is there clientless on sbotac as when i used it it was disabled and from any post i can find so far it still says its disabled, its only enabled for p servers, the only posts saying its enabled are urs, not from theoneofgod...so if you could give a link to somewhere where he does say it or with other kinds of proof
sbotAC is new? okay, as you say so coz your IQ is high, lol. read my statement first, i didn't write sbotac has clientless. wtf, you don't know how to read english words and yet your IQ is so **** high.
Old 08/11/2013, 14:42   #8

Quote:
sbotAC is new? okay, as you say so coz your IQ is high, lol. read my statement first, i didn't write sbotac has clientless. wtf, you don't know how to read english words and yet your IQ is so **** high.
maybe you should look in the mirror as it was about sbot AC having clientless about which i said i dont know about that...then your answer: you dont know anything, sbot AC as been out there for quite a while

you know, its about sbotAC having CL there?! so probably your the one who cant keep more than 1 post at a time in his mind....not my problem you cant understand that i answered the other guy, so learn to read more than only my post before posting **** agianst me

sbotac is new? no its not....if your referring to clientless your making your own post even look more useless since you said u aint talking about it.

get brains urself before talking about other ppls brains
Old 08/12/2013, 01:29   #9

Quote:
maybe you should look in the mirror as it was about sbot AC having clientless about which i said i dont know about that...then your answer: you dont know anything, sbot AC as been out there for quite a while

you know, its about sbotAC having CL there?! so probably your the one who cant keep more than 1 post at a time in his mind....not my problem you cant understand that i answered the other guy, so learn to read more than only my post before posting shit agianst me

sbotac is new? no its not....if your referring to clientless your making your own post even look more useless since you said u aint talking about it.

get brains urself before talking about other ppls brains
ok, let's check 1 post at a time. read carefully.

my post:
Quote:

your post:
Quote:
dude dont start shitting with me now -.- just cuz i dont know 1 thing doesnt mean i know anything as i can asure you my iq is higher than urs

mypost:
i made big font size so you can understand these words.

1st: RED
clearly your were saying?

2nd: BLUE
you said something about sbotac and its disabled?

3rd: GREEN
you confirm that it's enabled on pservers?
Old 08/12/2013, 08:32   #10

thats what i said yes....i know what i said, but thanks for the big font size..
read the other guys post about it then yours